Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ScL (flower)?

Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    My personal opinion is that you canīt put everybody in the same wagon. Motivations may vary from one guy to other.
    There are users who wants it because itīs something fashionable, itīs in... the latest.
    Others may want it for speculate, keep the account, wait and if keeps climbing up levels, then, trade it.
    Simple collectors.
    For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.
    And last but not least, people who is tired of the same thing in almost every tracker and itīs looking for something new, different, something thatīs not only login, check out whatīs new, download, and... then repeat the same routine, day after day.
    My opinion exactly! This applies to all trackers from the moment you already have what you need.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    xjosephx's Avatar black power BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i think the only reason so many people are requesting it is because its a hard to get in tracker half of the people that get in probaly cant keep a good ratio cause those are the people that request it

most of the people that get in to high level trackers dont request them they get them for free either because there a good member and help people and others want to share there invites with them
    LOOKING FOR NCORE AND NORBITS

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
    WHY ScL?
    In no particular order :-
    -> Great design
    -> Great packs
    -> Friendly community

To me these are the primary reasons to have it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i heard it was a good new site with a strong community back during signups and whoever i heard that from was right, its a really nice site and its starting to be much better with torrents and all the great packs they have. and for the time being freeleech + x2 upload doesnt hurt.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Every tracker must start, and scl is still a young tracker, like its.

The content of the 0day trackers are not so different. Yeah the packs are very good there and always in freelech.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    davidw89's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    For a site that has <2000 people, it ain't too bad.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NekohDot View Post
    The packs are amazing.

Simple.
    you are right m8 very interesting

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I love the community

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I heard it has great packs.. around 80

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by deepee View Post
    I heard it has great packs.. around 80
    ~220

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast