Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Swedvdr

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi there guy's, I'd like to make a request for Swedvdr. If anyone could help me out I'd be very greatful to say the least.

The reason I want Swedvdr is simple, it's for it's large dvd content. I love my dvd's I have the other great dvd trackers as in TDC, TTi and thanks to a kind FST'er I also have NB. I'm delighted with what I have already no doubt about that but I have a couple of friends that have swedvdr and they tell me it's on a par with NB but in a different way. They can't invite me as they have some way to go to get invites.

So thats basically the reason I want Swedvdr... and as always any ratio proofs for my dvd trackers or any of my trackers at random would be no problem at all as I keep great ratio's period.

Thanks Guy's
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Buddy, you know most DVDR's on swedvdr don't have english subs right?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hi mate As I havn't experienced Swedvdr first hand yet I can't really comment too much but yes I gathered not all dvds would be in English or have English subs. IMO NB is fantastic, the content is very nice and the speeds are crazy, I think I was hitting 7mbs down and 5mbs up or possibly more. And my ftp speeds are quite nice too so it's no bother transfering to my HD. So if Swedvd is on a par with NB then I'm really looking forward to hopefully getting it some day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    you just got your nb request, give it time until you make another one

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When, and if more likely, you ever get an invite, and SweDVDR catch you are not Nordic, bang - instant disablement.

It isn't worth the chase.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    When, and if more likely, you ever get an invite, and SweDVDR catch you are not Nordic, bang - instant disablement.

It isn't worth the chase.
    There is no such rule that has been enforced whereby only Nordic members are allowed. I don't know where you have got your information from or what your source is but you judgment is clouded.

I am not from a Nordic country and registered at SweDVDr over 3weeks ago. If I refrain from posting in the forums and staying away from IRC there is no reason why the staff will disable me. After all its a Swedish site and if I don't know the language I have no need to mingle in. I'm just there for the vast content and if I keep a 1:1 ratio I should stay alive.

Another point I would like to add is that there are many members who are from the US who are members at SweDVDr. I found this out by using the handy "peers" tab in uTorrent. Actually there were more US users compared to Swedish users. I actually conducted this on a few torrents and the results were the same.

So please guys stop with this BS about Nordic IP. On the other hand if you can provide concrete proof I am seriously willing to reconsider.
    Last edited by _coder_; 02-13-2008 at 12:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Thanks for the input guy's. I did hear about the IP situation in the past but I heard they banned Polish and can't remember the other but that was only talk too so no "proof" of that.
    I have 2 friends that are members, one lives in the UK and signed up a month or so ago with no probs and my other mate lives in the U.S and he also registered not too long ago with no probs so I gathered there would be no problem. But I don't know the official scenario.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Okay, I hope I can fill in some blanks,
    Swedvdr have not, and will not ban foreign Ip's, Except! Polish and Israelian ip's, due to bad behaviour, cheating, trading and cominication problems.
    So any other countries are fine to sign up from
    sources? staffpm's. (I have personally asked them)

@ _Coder_
    Actually thats wrong, the peers table fools you.
    90% of all swedvdr members are swedish, and I dont know why, but If you have Telia as yous isp here in sweden, you get listed with an amerivan flag in the peers table, and since Telia is swedens largest Isp, you will get meny of those

and also, to everyone, most of the dvd's are Nordic Pal, or custom swesub and so on...
    so even if it is the best tracker of all for dvd's (which it totally is!) there is no real point in chasing it, unless you are looking for the level.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    Okay, I hope I can fill in some blanks,
    Swedvdr have not, and will not ban foreign Ip's,
    I got booted for being in the UK and not from Nordic country, fact, as explained by admin to me on irc, and even though I explained to them where I am I could near enough swim there

This was when they went through their crazy time a few months ago, maybe they have calmed down again, who knows.

I can PM you my username, and if you know me you will know my username, and you can ask whoever you want there - their only reason was I was not Swedish/Nordic.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post

and also, to everyone, most of the dvd's are Nordic Pal, or custom swesub and so on...
    so even if it is the best tracker of all for dvd's (which it totally is!) there is no real point in chasing it, unless you are looking for the level.
    I agree.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying there are no english Dvds there. Most of the DVDs there, like at least 90%, are in English language audio with Nordics subs.

And if you have an old account there it shouldn't matter what country your from.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast