Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upset About Riaa

Double Agent
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@1 August 2003 - 05:48
    Now if it was a RIAA woman (who happened to be very hot) i wouldn't have a problem with that. I would delete my files right away, if i got something in return of course.
    yeah i think their President is a woman...

Pretty or not I dunno

but a pussy is a must...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    wow, what a bunch of losers you guys are! typical to treat people this way. you could have at least done your usual, "search the forum" bullsbhit routine but instead you've outdone yourselves! *claps* get a life

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Ah yes, our "search the forum" bullsbhit routine. I liked how you quoted that. It makes it sound notorious (Damn, thats a big word). Your probably used to it alot huh? When you post the same topic that was already posted and others gave you the "search the forum" routine (Note the quotes).

I outdone myself by wasting time to reply to your post.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    yes you have, no go back to your humble life

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by FearNot@1 August 2003 - 06:02
    Yeah , I was walking down the street and a RIAA guy grabed my ass and ran...........danm them B)
    Did he finger ya

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Renegade720@1 August 2003 - 01:09
    wow, what a bunch of losers you guys are&#33; typical to treat people this way. you could have at least done your usual, "search the forum" bullsbhit routine but instead you&#39;ve outdone yourselves&#33; *claps* get a life
    I don&#39;t see you answering 50 posts a day about the exact same thing. In this case they didnt even have to search, just look at the page they were posting on, almost everything was about this topic.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Shit I pissed on myself I was laughing so hard.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    homophobic are we? and thank you for attempting to insult me behind your computer. i assure you i am hurt...see, i fidgited. and to answer your cool question, nope, i&#39;m all about the pussy. something you will neeeever understand

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Time for this post to be...

CLOSED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12