Thread: Looking for Beta Users for a new P2P application

Hey everyone,

All right so my name is Tom Demers, and I'm a marketer for a start-up company called Shazzle. We just put out the public Beta version of our Shazzle application, and we'd like to get some early adopters to play around with Shazzle and give us some feedback. It's a free download, no adware, no spyware (actually no pro version or ads of any kind, at the moment...it'll be ad-supported eventually, but never with bundles). You can get the download at http://www.shazzle.com.

In case you're curious...

Shazzle is a community-based application. You can make a community public, or private and password-protected/invite only. You can also synchronize downloads within a community, so that every piece of content that's been uploaded is automatically downloaded for you. Every community has live chat, instant messaging, scrolling announcements, you can share and sort links, and there's a browser plug in.

It's pretty raw. Like I said feedback on the concept, features to add, and how we can go about monetizing without ads being too obtrusive would be much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions, comments, other kinds of input; whatever: definitely PM me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a couple minutes to try out Shazzle,

Tom Demers

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    clocktower's Avatar Poster
    looks good tom similar to shazzar

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    u need a large userbase.. and new apps have bugs. bt is the way to go

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Yup: very few users, plenty of bugs, at the moment. We're doing a bunch of promotional stuff coming up, which should (hopefully) grow the user base...we're prolly just gonna leave the bugs in though.

The part about the bugs was a joke: we're working on the bugs.

Tom

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    site wont load for me
    but id love to give it a shot
    pm me when the site is back up :]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    will check i t out

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks for checking it out guys; we really appreciate it. PM if you have any input.

Thanks,

Tom