Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supertorrents alternate

i will try the new site out tomorrow after i cannot login anymore at supertorrents for reasons i don't know...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    superbadass's Avatar Member
    ST is a good tracker (though I don't use it much), which bodes well for free.the.scene (assuming it is true that ST ex-staff are involved). I've signed up and checked out
    free.the.scene - not bad for a very new tracker I guess, though having "VIP-only" content is pretty lame (rename: free.most.of.the.scene?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Kinda old, but whatever. I signed up a while back, and tbh, it's not a bad site, the pre times are really good, usually around 3 - 5 (TRacers) on major releases (eg Lost, House...). Most of the users have got a seedbox, so speed is not a limit. superbadass, I am pretty sure it's the real ex-ST staff, and you are right about the VIP-Only thing, but last time I checked, there are no torrents there at all. It seems everything gets uploaded to the main section.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Islander_IBG's Avatar *i* DEBUT SOON
    yes we r the real ex-staff from ST

we[uploaders] all deleted our TB's of upped acc and almost all staff quit cause bullshit ersan gave our IP's to save his own ass from scene guys...

thts y most including ex-mod os ST [Takashi] deleted his 14TB upped moderatore acc in a click
    Last edited by Islander_IBG; 05-17-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spellng error :P

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Yeh, I agree with that. Ersan is a total looser imo. Don't know him much, but news does get around. It's good to have all the great staff from ST, running this great tracker - FTS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12