Thread: Terminator Films

Where are they? I keep looking for the new version , you know . T1 Special edition and T2 Ultimate Edition. But all i keep finding is the T3 fake files

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    buy them if you want em so bad...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    buy them? dude i dont even know what the difference is between the t2 i have and the t2 that just came out like two months ago . ok? i aint gonna spend the money to see the difference , and every time i go to rent the movie they aint got it , or they dont return the damn movies , so its not my fault!!! wierdo , go buy em yourself

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@1 August 2003 - 07:02
    go buy em yourself
    already got em

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+1 August 2003 - 22:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 1 August 2003 - 22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeMeMeSoHony@1 August 2003 - 07:02
    go buy em yourself&nbsp;
    already got em [/b][/quote]
    well obviously u have the "do not share files" option enabled on your kazaa lite edition....wot a jackass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

rofl&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    come on guys lets all b friends...

I did not notice any new scenes in the T1 special edtion...

But T2 has sum gr8 added Scenes my fav is where Kyle Reese makes an Appearance...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    But T2 has sum gr8 added Scenes my fav is where Kyle Reese makes an Appearance...
    is that where linda hamilton is in the mental place and he kinda appears?

i think the t2 also had a added scene where arnie tries to smile

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Dapadipz Posted on 1 August 2003 - 15:10
    is that where linda hamilton is in the mental place and he kinda appears?

i think the t2 also had a added scene where arnie tries to smile

Yep T2 has loads of added scenes , 1 remember is where the T1000 kills the dog 2 check it&#39;s name collar.. another scene is where Sarah Connor takes the chip out of Arnies head and she is going 2 smash it... that&#39;s the only shit i remember...

Just quickly put on T1 special edtion and iam sure there are more shots of Kyle Reese when he first comes back thro time...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    what about the alternative ending ?
    that ending is also quite good
    but ok if that ending was the ending that they had used there would maybe never been a T3 movie
    (sorry for the bad grammar)

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    OK People there&#39;s the Extended Edition of T2 on Suprnova&#33;