Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iTs request?

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    PM'd.
    i have no idea what you pm'd him , but if its to give him an invite LOL thats too fishy
    it look like just a show for Traders
    "13 posts , 0 rep"
    anyway you are the boss
    he has experience trust him he know the job

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post

i have no idea what you pm'd him , but if its to give him an invite LOL thats too fishy
    it look like just a show for Traders
    "13 posts , 0 rep"
    anyway you are the boss
    he has not even saw the profil of the guy here at FST lol
    (only 4 saw his profile atm i am one of them)
    is not this too fishy ?
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post

is not this too fishy ?
    iTS can ask him for direct links to profile for those tracker he mentioned u know

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    F**R is magic... /open the door/

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    is not this too fishy ?
    iTS can ask him for direct links to profile for those tracker he mentioned u know
    what about the famous thing 'TRADER or NON TRADER" ? where can he check that with the tracker mentioned
    c'mon
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

what about the famous thing 'TRADER or NON TRADER" ? where can he check that with the tracker mentioned
    c'mon
    maybe because he is using the same name on all of them? i remember talking to him the day he got invited to ftwr
    Last edited by danio; 02-14-2008 at 02:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, I saw many complains about iTS users spamming and "threatening" in requests, but now we are seeing just the opposite.

By the way, as "private" word means, owners can invite whomever they decide.
    And nobody said he was invited, what I saw was a very correct request and an iTS staff announcing to the PO he has PMed, I assume that doesn´t neccesarily means he is in.

By the way, I´m not in FTWR, nor any other level 28 site, but just the same way like in this request, it was the way I was invited.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

c'mon
    maybe because he is using the same name on all of them? i remember talking to him the day he got invited to ftwr
    i am using the same name on all my trackers , is that mean i am non trader ?
    if you mean the name : 8520 no lol do it by your self no user has this name on montiened trackers
    c'mon lol
    Vectoral FTW!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i definitely known on bt sites just a shame i did use my site name.....if youre on any of my sites im sure we've talked buddy

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

i am using the same name on all my trackers , is that mean i am non trader ?
    if you mean the name : 8520 no lol do it by your self no user has this name on montiened trackers
    c'mon lol
    well if you are a member of ftwr and you have your own name on there you did certainly not trade for it since only staff has invites. Or maybe staff trade their invites?

EDIT: nope, i did not say that he is using the same name here as he does on the trackers he is a member of.. i said he is using the same name on those trackers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast