Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My only request thread here

jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    This is my simple request for F***.

This is the only request thread I've made at FST (check my post history). And it's the only one I'll make, because this is the only tracker I want. I have everything else I need.

But F*** is a unique site. I've heard requests are filled very quickly, the community is a small and close one, it is a secure and truly private torrent site, it has some great coders, and some pretty rare torrents have been uploaded there.

I follow the rules of all the trackers I belong to. I take good care of all my accounts. I can prove all this with ratio proofs and links to my user profile at any of the trackers I belong to. I can PM these quickly and easily to anyone who's serious about considering me. Plus, I'm getting a seedbox today or tommorow so it will be 10X easier for me to upload, seed torrents, and build ratios at my favorite trackers.

I have been active in some of the forums of the trackers I belong to. Obviously I don't have the time to post in every single forum, but I have made an effort to post in the forums of the trackers that are more 'community' based - like iTS, FSC, and FTN. Again, I can prove everything I say.

I admit my post count at FST isn't mindblowing. There are several reasons for that:

A. I don't like spam. I'm a SuperMod at popular invite only forum (with the initials TR) and I have been personally deleting spam posts for a long time.

B. While I like FST, and I've been making more of an effort to post here when I have something to say, it's not my main home. I have contributed alot to other invite forums, and there are several very well known and respected members here who would vouch for that.

P.S. If somebody does invite me to F***, I have no problem registering there as "jwsisliving1" (if you request it) which is my username at all the invite forums I belong to. I have nothing to hide, and I'm proud of everything I'm doing right now.

Or if you want to monitor me closer I can invite you to the private invite forums I'm a member of, so you can keep tabs on me if you feel the need to.

Btw, I've also donated to a few trackers myself. I can prove that too, through PM.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Nvm
    Last edited by supper; 02-14-2008 at 05:12 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    you should also consider not to give away accounts anymore in the future. from the trackers point of view it doesn't matter if you trade or give away an account. all that counts is that an account that was meant for you (and only you) changes hands.

that's against every tracker's rule. furthermore you betray the person who put trust in you and invited you by doing this.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 02-14-2008 at 05:16 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    In response, to some of that. I was invited to FSC through the special request thread that DV8type made. He trusted me and my friend enough to let him invite me. And I have to say I haven't let them down. I've even made Uploader there.

I admit I've made some mistakes in the past, but I've also done a lot of good things.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    you should also consider not to give away accounts anymore in the future. from the trackers point of view it doesn't matter if you trade or give away an account. all that counts is that an account that was meant for you (and only you) changes hands.

that's against every tracker's rule. furthermore you betray the person who put trust in you and invited you by doing this.
    I agree with that and I'm sorry. I just didn't want a good tracker to go to waste. Maybe I should have let my account be deleted if I wasn't going to use it.

But that being said, is it really that much worse than giving away invites? I've taken all my giveaways very seriously, and I've only ever helped good people that I trusted. I've started a lot of giveaways elsewhere, and I've pretty experienced at picking the right person. I've never heard of any of the people I've helped getting disabled for doing something wrong. Believe me, in my position I would've heard about it and they would've been banned from my forums.

But I will stop, and if somebody invites me I can on request invite them to the forums I belong to so they will know if I ever go back on that.

So I may be foolish, but at least I've been very generous.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I agree, I came here & learned alot. After my first giveaway here I totally gave up trading invites/accounts& giving away accounts. But I don't hold it against anyone. I can vouch for ya & wish you the best. You have been very helpful as a mod at TR & couldnt ask for a better guy imo. Maybe you can get me in after you do & maintain a relationship there Best of luck to ya.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    I agree, I came here & learned alot. After my first giveaway here I totally gave up trading invites/accounts& giving away accounts. But I don't hold it against anyone. I can vouch for ya & wish you the best. You have been very helpful as a mod at TR & couldnt ask for a better guy imo. Maybe you can get me in after you do & maintain a relationship there Best of luck to ya.
    Thank you for the kind words. I just hope I get some more supporters to post in this thread. I know they're out there. With over 100 reps combined at the various forums I belong to... I know some of the people I've helped are members here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck mate i saw you many times in TR , and you're very helpful and kind

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    But that being said, is it really worse than giving away invites?
    of course it is worth than giving away invites. when you give away invites you are still a member of this tracker and care about your account. most of the times you are also responsible for the actions of your invitee.

when you give away an account you already said goodbye to the tracker and transfer all responsibilty for further actions to the guy that will act under your name.
    if he messes up, you couldn't care less, because you didn't care about the tracker in the first place. otherwise you would have kept or deleted your account.

you think you helped somebody out, but in fact you compromised your inviter, your reputation and the tracker.

if you are an experienced torrenter as well as a supermod, there should not be a need for me to explain this to you.

anyway. i didn't mean to lower your chances of being invited. i just wanted you to consider and think about not doing it anymore.

all the best for your request.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 02-14-2008 at 05:51 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Yes, you have my full support too. You are one of the best persons who I met on my road of torrent world. I wish you luck.
    /crutela/
    Last edited by Crutavv; 02-14-2008 at 06:01 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    But that being said, is it really worse than giving away invites?
    of course it is worth than giving away invites. when you give away invites you are still a member of this tracker and care about your account. most of the times you are also responsible for the actions of your invitee.

when you give away an account you already said goodbye to the tracker and transfer all responsibilty for further actions to the guy that will act under your name.
    if he messes up, you couldn't care less, because you didn't care about the tracker in the first place. otherwise you would have kept or deleted your account.

you think you helped somebody out, but in fact you compromised your inviter, your reputation and the tracker.

if you are an experienced torrenter as well as a supermod, there should not be a need for me to explain this to you.

anyway. i didn't mean to lower your chances of being invited. i just wanted you to consider and think about not doing it anymore.

all the best for your request.
    Your totally right. I can't defend some of the mistakes and stupid things I've done in the past, I just hope people can look past that and try to understand why I did what I did. I was trying to help people out, but I understand I did it in the TOTALLY WRONG way.

But you have to admit, if you know me well, that I've done some things right and I have the potential to really be an oustanding member of the torrent community.

For whoever might still be considering me, my ratio proofs and user profiles will prove that I've done a lot right too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast