Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Response to my only request thread here

aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I cant believe he locked the damn thread. Here we go another person kissing up. Please tell the truth why do you really want it?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    I cant believe he locked the damn thread. Here we go another person kissing up. Please tell the truth why do you really want it?
    I said it clearly in my thread. I locked the thread to keep out thrashing and spamming replies. I will reopen it to bump it up. What's wrong with that?

And who am I kissing up to? There are several well known and respected members here who can verify that I meant everything I said in the thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i can't see what's the big deal

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Chances of getting invited from here, very, very slim.

Chances of getting invited from your other places you frequent, much, much better.

Chances of you having them put them off inviting you, very high (although never say never).
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Chances of getting invited from here, very, very slim.
    Why are my chances very slim here? Because I haven't posted enough here? I don't think that's a good enough reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Chances of you having them put them off inviting you, very high (although never say never).
    What do you mean?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Nothing wrong with it. But why shouldn't we have free and open discussions here at FST. Now I had to take the time to make a thread so that we can discuss your thread.

You want the tracker so you can steal stuff.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    I said it clearly in my thread. I locked the thread to keep out thrashing and spamming replies. I will reopen it to bump it up. What's wrong with that?

And who am I kissing up to? There are several well known and respected members here who can verify that I meant everything I said in the thread.
    why u think u will get the invite u want if u even still tradeing in trackerractor or what ever the name u even were trying to trade for seedbox there and for ftn account whats is make u so special honestly thats beside is'nt u have any generous member there? and how that will help u in ur req to mention u are super mod in tradeing forum relly !!!

i dont mind u make req for any tracker but if u will do it then say exactly what who u are at least to convince the person who will going to invite u
    Last edited by supper; 02-14-2008 at 04:32 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Nothing wrong with it. But why shouldn't we have free and open discussions here at FST. Now I had to take the time to make a thread so that we can discuss your thread.

You want the tracker so you can steal stuff.
    I agree we should have free and open discussions here, and some of those discussion I've taken part in. I closed the thread because I was afraid of some of the unfriendly replies I might have gotten. You have to admit that some of the request threads get unfriendly responses. But that's normal, it's a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    why u think u will get the invite u want if u even still tradeing in trackerractor or what ever the name u even were trying to trade for seedbox there and for ftn account whats is make u so special honestly thats beside is'nt u have any generous member there? and how that will help u in ur req to mention u are super mod in tradeing forum relly !!!
    I only tried, desperately, to get a seedbox to save one of my best trackers and build up my other ones. But BTW, I had several of my good friends offer me seedbox access for free, which I took one of them up on. I can also prove that.

And try to find one trade thread started by me in RECENT history. Please try to find one. I've changed a lot, and I think a lot of the stuff I've been doing for awhile has been mostly very positive.

And the fact that I'm a Mod of an Invite forum doesn't make me any worse than you being a member of another invite forum. Being a SuperMod just means I'm very trusted there and have helped MANY MANY people.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-14-2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    There will always be haters. The only reason they are hatin' is because they already have the tracker and are in a position of power. Or they are hatin b/c they want the tracker too...... like me!

I still think you have stupid reasons for wanting it.

You just want to steal a greater variety of data faster.
    Last edited by aarik111; 02-14-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    There will always be haters. The only reason they are hatin' is because they already have the tracker and are in a position of power. Or they are hatin b/c they want the tracker too...... like me!
    I think it's okay because I can respond to them in a thoughtful way. My grandfather was a lawyer, my dad's a writer, and I'm a writer. So I don't think I'll have any problem debating with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast