Thread: Problem With Mozilla

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Damn I don't even know how to describe this. Maybe a screenshot would help. I need a screen capture program and a place to host large images.

I open up a page in Mozilla and then open up another page, the screen wont load properly and it either shows the previous page or a white screen. When a hilight the page then it shows everything properly. But that is an annoyance that I would like to fix. If I restart my computer then it temporairly stops but itdoes it every time.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    -Genesis-'s Avatar Poster
    You might want to try a mozilla forum the last time i checked this was for kazaa lite and kazaa deffinetly didnt do this.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Arm@1 August 2003 - 01:41
    Damn I don't even know how to describe this. Maybe a screenshot would help. I need a screen capture program and a place to host large images.

I open up a page in Mozilla and then open up another page, the screen wont load properly and it either shows the previous page or a white screen. When a hilight the page then it shows everything properly. But that is an annoyance that I would like to fix. If I restart my computer then it temporairly stops but itdoes it every time.
    You need to go to the options tab and configure how it will act when you open up another page, window, or tab. I would recommend mozilla firebird instead of mozilla. If that doesnt work I suggest you post a screenshot. That would enable people to help you better if they can actually see the problem.

Heres a free webhost. http://free-host.com

And the mozilla forums will also be of good use as well.