Thread: HDbits

Hello FST members... I would like to join HDbits()org. I dont like trading.. But if someone help me..I would try my best to give a hand.. if he needs something.
    I am really intereted in HD..
    So if someone can help me with invite... i dont forget.. and maybe try to help with his problems. Maybe get higher his Ratio or sth else..
    But i know.. you dont trust me of course, because of I am new here. But I really do like it here . Pls Feel free to write down what you think.
    Thanx

Some info about my work in BTT world

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

FAQ:

There is a 21000 invite limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new invites so no new members can join. Accounts inactive for more than 50 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)
    I have an Invite, but user limit is reached and its hard to catch time , when they deleting inactive users

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    topmen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    GL!
    He is a good user , so if u have an invite you know what to do!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

FAQ:

There is a 21000 invite limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new invites so no new members can join. Accounts inactive for more than 50 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)
    I have an Invite, but user limit is reached and its hard to catch time , when they deleting inactive users
    Hmm.. i didnt know.. they are full at these days ...
    But its ok... i am not hurry with this thing.. Maybe later. But if you decide later to invite me.. i will really appreciate it !!

Quote Originally Posted by topmen View Post
    GL!
    He is a good user , so if u have an invite you know what to do!
    thanx topmen for your support

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    george smart. i can help you out if you wait a few days. my ratio is almost 1. i need about 5 more gb uload to become a power user and ill make sure to give you an inv if you still need it by then

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiBx View Post
    george smart. i can help you out if you wait a few days. my ratio is almost 1. i need about 5 more gb uload to become a power user and ill make sure to give you an inv if you still need it by then
    WOW! thanks a lot AlbiBx!! Of course i will wait Its not a problem for me.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hey! sorry for tacking on to the end of this thread, but i was wondering if it was possible for anyone to very very kindly invite me to hdbits too i've been wanting to get on there for what seems like years lol

i only have one other private tracker account, at bit-hdtv, and always always keep a good ratio a screencap:

so if any kind soul could help me out, i'd be sooo happy lol

thanks for reading!!