Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***release Date Of "halo"***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    It will be released on MARCH 2004 and it will be ps2 version

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Great now Xbox fanboys can stop saying crap.

EDIT: But they'll most likey say, oww it was scaled down to play on the PS2. Just like they did for Splinter Cell, but if they acually played it on both systems. The only differance was that the PS2 controls were better.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@1 August 2003 - 08:37
    Great now Xbox fanboys can stop saying crap.

EDIT: But they'll most likey say, oww it was scaled down to play on the PS2. Just like they did for Splinter Cell, but if they acually played it on both systems. The only differance was that the PS2 controls were better.
    what are you talking about this isnt halo this is called "Kin" or "Kill Zone" somethin like that... read the whole post first :-\

4. Games   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What an idiot.
    Hi Shadow I am NOT a Xbox fanboy and I can tell you:

Splinter Cell DOES look better on Xbox
    Splinter Cell is easier on PS2
    Splinter Cell has an extra level on PS2
    Splinter Cell has an extra level on Xbox through Live and IT'S harder
    so please shut it up because your're OBVIOUSLY a PS2 fanboy that doesn't have the slightest iinkling what the fuck your're talking about (the game isn't even Halo)

bye bye nomorethanaSHADOWthatHACKEDhisownheadoff
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #5
    It means a game, completely different to halo that sony hope will beat it. NOT HALO FOR PS2.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@1 August 2003 - 10:26
    It means a game, completely different to halo that sony hope will beat it. NOT HALO FOR PS2.
    i can say it will suck... theres no way in hell it will compare with halo 2 online even if this does have headset capability

7. Games   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I partially agree. PS2 just doesn't have the power.....but you never know.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Games   -   #8
    when they compared the ps2 version of splinter cells textures to xbox's on G4 tv, it was so obvious which was which. especially from the shadows and the things like plastic folding over your body as you move through it. they went through some of the same levels in the ps2 version and they were actually changed so that they wouldnt have to make shadows for everything cause it cant do it. anyone who owns a ps2 and xbox knows this. don't get mad because ps2 doesnt have the power, its out dated so its not supposed to. just wait till ps3 then you wont have to worry anymore. (at least not until xbox 2 or the next nintendo system come out) if anything on ps2 will compare to halo visually it will be mgs snake eater, (i think thats what its called) thats a pretty nice looking game.

getting mad about someone saying that xbox looks better than ps2 is like someone being mad that their cpu they've had from 1996 can compare to some alienware. It's not bad, its just outdated now.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    god those pictures stink

10. Games   -   #10
    i thought so cause that game looked NOTHING likw Halo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast