Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: where to find seedboxes

What's the difference between the actual company and a reseller. Do you get the same service quality.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    What's the difference between the actual company and a reseller. Do you get the same service quality.
    No difference, sometimes reseller get a little better package to offer, but payment options are normally better, paypal, worldpay etc offered over only credit cards
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    zemitras's Avatar Poster
    Since I'm not French neither German, it's my only option if I want to rent an OVH seedbox..

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    is there any possibility to get a seedbox withou givin away your personal details??
    i mean adress and name and birthdate and all that stuff;
    how safe is a seedbox btw?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    parky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by gannes View Post
    is there any possibility to get a seedbox withou givin away your personal details??
    i mean adress and name and birthdate and all that stuff;
    how safe is a seedbox btw?
    It might be possible if you use a unverified paypal account, not sure though.
    I was thinking about doing this when paying for a seedbox to try and get away with paying vat(uk)

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by zemitras View Post
    Since I'm not French neither German, it's my only option if I want to rent an OVH seedbox..
    I realize this. My question was more directed at is there a decrease in service through a reseller.

One thing I was reading from several members an another site is that ovh finds away to mess with your bandwidth if your not in one of the listed countries. Meaning if your suppose to be on 100mbit dedicated your only getting about 5mbit and their explanation for this is since you don't live in one of those specific countries they can't guarentee the service. These kind of stories make me very wary of ovh as I've done a little looking myself into them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    http://boardster.net/seedbox/viewtopic.php?t=2
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    zemitras's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

http://boardster.net/seedbox/viewtopic.php?t=2
    Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345