Thread: Ethnic Music

Are there any good trackers that have a good amount of Ethnic music or an Ethnic music section, oink used to have one, and that was great, and it seems alot of the music trackers out only have mainstream music, any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4conejo View Post
    Are there any good trackers that have a good amount of Ethnic music or an Ethnic music section, oink used to have one, and that was great, and it seems alot of the music trackers out only have mainstream music, any ideas?
    what do you mean by ethnic music? that could be anythign from covers of traditional songs, folk music, or like foreign language music. theres folk music on kraytracker, what.cd, and waffles. if you want a specific language, try a tracker that's in that particular language.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    pranav526's Avatar Member
    what.cd and waffles are one of the best trackers for such a collection

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Waffles 100%.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thx for the quick replies, i will try to get into both of those, and also kraytracker. I meant mostly folk music really, the language isnt as important, anything ranging from portugese to spanish, arabic, kreyol, french, english, etc.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    what do you mean by ethnic music? that could be anythign from covers of traditional songs, folk music, or like foreign language music. theres folk music on kraytracker, what.cd, and waffles. if you want a specific language, try a tracker that's in that particular language.
    "World & Ethnic Music" is a genre that actually has music spanning from various different music genres. I sample world ethnic music all the time. Ridan (A french artist) was the last artist i sampled the hell out of.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    "World & Ethnic Music" is a genre that actually has music spanning from various different music genres. I sample world ethnic music all the time. Ridan (A french artist) was the last artist i sampled the hell out of.
    yeah i know what world music means, and this guy said he meant folk music, which a small portion of world music, and isn't necessarily world music either.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I didn't see that post about folk music. My apologizes. Still waffles is your best solution.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!