Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you period ever start while you were swimming?

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    No, but the first period I ever had was so heavy it filled a whole maxi pad in an hour, it was the only one for miles around because the dispenser was fucked, and my boss wouldn't let me off work. I spent several hours almost in tears at a checkout not knowing wtf to do, thinking I was going to bleed to death. Bastards .

2. Lounge   -   #12
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    No, but the first period I ever had was so heavy it filled a whole maxi pad in an hour, it was the only one for miles around because the dispenser was fucked, and my boss wouldn't let me off work. I spent several hours almost in tears at a checkout not knowing wtf to do, thinking I was going to bleed to death. Bastards .
    Terrible. Did you explain to your boss the predicament you were in? If so then he really is an arse.

This reminds me of my high school days.
    Once in math class, I had gotten my period and didn't have any pads available. I was praying for that class to end. I was so afraid that there would be a red stain in my seat. It was horrible and so uncomfortable. I was glad I was wearing pants and that they were navy blue. Now I don't leave the house without a pad stuffed in jacket if I am to leave the house for an extensive amount of time.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, I told him the sanitary machine wasn't working and I had to go home....maybe he didn't get the subtlety of my point .

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Maybe...I hope so anyway, because the alternative is merciless.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i only have semi colon no period

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    no thats what tampax are for
    Tampax.... bloody brilliant.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12