Thread: New Windows Must Have!

Everyone here should know that you are not safe from hacking!

I have a firewall up and I have noticed many many port hack attempts at the kazaa ports I have used. I dont know if anyone else has written this here but windows recently admitted that (i believe) ALL of their OS's have a critical flaw in them which allow attackers to obtain virtual control of the computer.

Go to your windows update and install the critical updates ASAP if you haven't done it. I have found that I have had an amazingly smaller amount of port hack attempts since I installed the update.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Well Windows sux so theres ya problem.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    lol..... no wait...... i use windows

it is OK, don't fear hackers i have this person in LA and somene in Germany that attacks me on a daily basis but i reported them and...... well since then i have not heard from.

this is 100% true i have the e-mails to prove it.

use norton 2003 and you get this visual tracker and it locates were this person is anywere in the world by there IP and ISP.

very cool.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by chris9902@1 August 2003 - 04:12
    lol..... no wait...... i use windows

it is OK, don't fear hackers i have this person in LA and somene in Germany that attacks me on a daily basis but i reported them and...... well since then i have not heard from.

this is 100% true i have the e-mails to prove it.

use norton 2003 and you get this visual tracker and it locates were this person is anywere in the world by there IP and ISP.

very cool.
    Any hacker with any common sense would spoof their ip anyway. So it really wouldnt matter if you had the ip. Its probably just the ip of some unsuspecting chap whos box got owned and used for other hacks without them even knowing.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ugh! I left my zone alarm basic on medium settings the other night and now the 1000 hack attempts per hour is back! Whoopie, I guess nothing is fixed. These hacks are always trying to find my Kazaa port. Im getting a real firewall and a socks5 proxy.