Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bloody tampons

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Well she has to suffer the indignity of a period....the least she can do is rub your nose in it. So to speak .

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    A friend of mine had one of those inter-uterine coils fitted, and her periods disappeared. True Story.

EDIT: So stop fucking moaning already, wimmen

3. Lounge   -   #13
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    A friend of mine had one of those inter-uterine coils fitted, and her periods disappeared. True Story.

Yeh we've talked about this before. The Coil which makes your menses disappear is the Mirena. Your periods may stop, but you experience nasty pains in your womb and down your legs all the time it is in, not to mention the fucking absulute agony of having it shoved up your uterus. You put on weight like no-ones business, you turn into a crying depressive psycho and have no energy to do anything and the doctors deny it's anything to do with the hormones in the coil, yet when it's removed in a horrible, agonising, humiliating procedure, the pains go, and you start feeling better in the months after.

I'd rather take the normal blood and pain thanks. At least I know where I am with that. Boys I'll say it again but if your woman has the Mirena fitted and she's gone weird then get it removed.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Are you sure they didn't shove it up her arse by accident and she was actually pregnant?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12