Thread: Need MusicVids please!

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi guys!I try to make all the best for this community! I know it's a top invite but if i had it id give it away to the right person. I'm not looking to trade,because i'm not a trader! I hate that.I think invites should be givin for free to people you think will seed and be a good user.I promise to be a good user and always seed and i keep my torrents open for more then that most of the time. If someone can help me out with a invite id be well happy!
    Thanks for reading this.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi.. U really deserve this invite but the problem is that now it is really hard to get an invite there only 1700 users and only VideoAddict and above have one invite in the moment...
    • We have implemented a new Invites System as well:
      Today every member's invites have been removed, and to give us a start with the new system the following classes have received 1 Invite.
    • VideoAddict
    • VideoManiac
    • VIP
    • VideoHolic
    • VideoLegend

From next month the Invite System will work like this:
      User & VideoFan: will NOT receive invites.
      VideoAddict & VideoManiac: will receive invites occasionally, when the Staff decides to do so.
      VIP & VideoHolic: will receive 1 invite on the first day of each month.
      VideoLegend: will receive 2 invites on the first day of each month.

Important: You will be totally responsible for the people you invite in. You can lose your invites permanently, or even your account in extreme cases.
    i hope some one will help you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    [QUOTE=monsterevil;2666941]Hi.. U really deserve this invite but the problem is that now it is really hard to get an invite there only 1700 users and only VideoAddict and above have one invite in the moment...
    • We have implemented a new Invites System as well:
      Today every member's invites have been removed, and to give us a start with the new system the following classes have received 1 Invite.
    • VideoAddict
    • VideoManiac
    • VIP
    • VideoHolic
    • VideoLegend

From next month the Invite System will work like this:
      User & VideoFan: will NOT receive invites.
      VideoAddict & VideoManiac: will receive invites occasionally, when the Staff decides to do so.
      VIP & VideoHolic: will receive 1 invite on the first day of each month.
      VideoLegend: will receive 2 invites on the first day of each month.

Important: You will be totally responsible for the people you invite in. You can lose your invites permanently, or even your account in extreme cases.
    i hope some one will help you[/QUOT

Yes me too.Thank you anyway
    Last edited by Magnum; 02-16-2008 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost