Thread: Water Cooling

TClite's Avatar Poster
    my system is currently running at quite a high temp (60degrees cpu and 40degrees mbu), particularly when power using or playing games and what not, im looking for a water cooling solution. My current cooling set up is, a copper thermal take heat sink (big, dont know exact dimmensions) powerful tt fan (not sure of cubic air flow capacity, 2500rpm) and two powerful case fans. Ive thought about replacing the case with a more air flow friendly one, particualrly one with a fan parallel to the cpu fan, to totally dicipate heat from that, however its the whole noise issue too, my pc is in my room, so water cooling would be ideal im just not sure of what package is the best out there, any feedback would be great

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    There's already a thread about this here.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    looking for a UK based retailer, or us retailer capable of shipment to the uk, link not really relevant lynx thanks anyway, should have said i was uk based

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    nice link, ive been there before, ill remember to save it this time, what exactly entails the kit? what would those of you who own a kit recommend?

(lol at monkey site, v funny)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by TClite@1 August 2003 - 16:42
    v funny
    listen to you, ye pure poof

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    listen to you, ye pure poof
    lol