View Poll Results: Got an acc at one or more?

Voters
350. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

115 32.86%
  • No

161 46.00%
  • Whats a level 10 tracker?

74 21.14%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: do you have what is or was a level 10 tracker?

It's not "oh, no one invites me to (insert l33t tracker of your choice here), I'm so unlucky", but me not giving a damn about those super-rare trackers. I've even refused a few invite offers because I was perfectly fine with my "low-level" sites.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    It's not "oh, no one invites me to (insert l33t tracker of your choice here), I'm so unlucky", but me not giving a damn about those super-rare trackers. I've even refused a few invite offers because I was perfectly fine with my "low-level" sites.
    Yes low level you cant go wrong, and most high level trackers are just a thing of something you cant have, and the more you cant have it, the more you want it
    Play safe, and keep out of the high level trackers, most are good i think, but are run by elitist, and egotists trying to look good, its a power hungry thing with a carrot
    The more you talk about them the better they like it, some really try to hard to be level 10s, and will post about there tracker in suttle ways just for recognition,
    but the real level 10s you wont even know are there on the net untill they ask you to join up, and your getting asked because you stand out in a crowd of uploaders, and contributers
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 02-09-2011 at 07:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    ..... but are run by elitist, and egotists trying to look good, its a power hungry thing with a carrot
    The more you talk about them the better they like it, some really try to hard to be level 10s, and will post about there tracker in suttle ways just for recognition,
    but the real level 10s you wont even know are there on the net untill they ask you to join up, and your getting asked because you stand out in a crowd of uploaders, and contributers
    Elitism The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority.

Also would it be too suttle to say that you sadly don't stand from the general populace of bt and it has nothing to do with being contributer ?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    MODERATION
    What??? and you do stand for the general populace???
    So what is it based on then, how do they come about??
    Its got to be based in someway as a contribution, or what is the point??
    i mean who would want some 1 in there group, if they cant contribute??
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 02-09-2011 at 08:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    What??? and you do stand for the general populace???
    So what is it based on then, how do they come about??
    Its got to be based in someway as a contribution, or what is the point??
    He called you retarded in an imaginative way. If you weren't so gosh darn retarded you would've perhaps picked up on it.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    I said it was too subtle.

Btw I don't stand for anything except for questionably humour , bad women and good scotch.

Or maybe good humour ,questionable women and bad scotch .

Or bad humour , good women and questionably scotch .

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    MODERATION
    Another thicko, do lot post in 3s as a gang, and decide to follow me??,
    Dont make out its something its not, as to me he said no such thing to me, do you not read, can you not read?

He explained what Elitism was, and i agree with it, so no argument there
    then he said i did not stand from the general populace, which i said, i suppose that he does then
    He then said level 10 has nothing to do with a contribution by an indevidual, and i said it does
    i see none of the crap your pposting about anywhere in the post he did

i just posted, and see he actually is stupid enough to agree with you, either way hes wrong, and did not bother to answer my questions
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 02-09-2011 at 08:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    It is very sad too see you just included Idol in your ever prolonging list.
    Teh n00b.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Yes Garth Ringwald is totally clueless .I only tolerant him on the faint hope that one day he will either brighten up ( unlikely as that is) or else invite me to a level 10 tracker so that I can watch better movies.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-09-2011 at 08:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Dont make out its something its not, as to me he said no such thing to me, do you not read, can you not read?

He explained what Elitism was, and i agree with it, so no argument there
    then he said i did not stand from the general populace, which i said, i suppose that he does then
    He then said level 10 has nothing to do with a contribution by an indevidual, and i said it does
    i see none of the crap your pposting about anywhere in the post he did
    Let me explain it as I would to MegaByteMe's two newborns who are (by my assumptions) not even a year old, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also would it be too suttle to say that you sadly don't stand from the general populace of bt and it has nothing to do with being contributer ?
    Idol mentioned that he was about to say something subtle. He then said you don't stand out from the general populace found within BT land. So, ignoring the assumption that he is leading the reader on to judge the community at large for themselves, let's just read Idol's history and find out what his opinion is about "bittards" as he commonly references them. The "bit" part undoubtedly is a contraction of bittorrent, or perhaps your small penis that complements the miniscule blood flow that reaches your head. I'll leave the "tard" up to you. You probably heard it a lot during these past 4 years of your 8 year old existence. Idol then puts the nail in the coffin, by confirming that he doesn't mean that you are a contributor, or not, or that the population at large is either one, thus, ensuring that you understand he was irrevocably not referencing the content you oh-so-dearly mention; otherwise, he wants to lead you to his own conclusion that you are downright retarded.

Also, goo-goo, ga-ga, don't suck too hard on your toys.

Before you reply to me, take a long time to read what I said here. Because here's a promise, I will turn into a second Disme around you if you decide to hypocritically call me a "thicko" one more time. Yes, I did just call you retarded for the umpteenth time in this thread.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast