Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: The Community Rep rank is no more...

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I am starting to struggle with understanding this as well lol

We have an external invites thread on BCG for PU and above only, No trading, only giveaways. and we have had loads of sites say they do not want their giveaways on there.

now this isnt a public site, its another tracker so if anyone is going to be hard done by its us, we can loose good users because they get invited to other sites, including PU, SPU and even uploaders.

But i do not see the point of trackers giving invites to members, if you cant even give them away to PU and above on another tracker, just doesnt make any sense to me at all lol.

Its getting to such an extent now, that we might as well just remove the forum, as there are going to be more trackers that we cant have invites for than those we can.

but whatever, its up to those trackers i suppose, but it is confusing the hell out of me thats for sure.
    yeap its confusing thats why tradeing invites just like give it away in my opinion both invites u giveing them to random ppl u dont know if he is a cheater or trader or what ever he is and u wont be never sure 100 % about that member is not cheater or trader and u cant judge on what he relly are from his posts or from his rep points or ratio proofs thats beside giveing away invite in forums its against the rules and if the staff will catch doing that then will be banned just like any one trying to trade that invite so its the same result!! . so if there is something call anti trader then they should keep thier invites to they selfs but if u like to help some ppl then do ur best to pick the right person but to stop giveing away and stop the trade then how can the new members can join to any tracker they want ? and for what this forum standing for? i think i will retired from tradeing but i wont retired from giveing away but this whole thing dosent make any sence for me either ....
    Last edited by supper; 02-19-2008 at 08:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    exactly, giving away an invite on blackcats seems to me like pretty allright, you have solid proof that this user is a good one because you have access to his stats on this site, no screenshot faking possible, no stealing proofs from another person too

in fact i did gave away invites on blackcats forums and all the users i invited turned out to be great members

unfortunatly, the requirements asked in a giveaway in fst aren't 100% full-proof, so one must understand the risk of doing so and not complain if he ends up losing his invite privilege

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well the external invite thread is gone (for now)

i just cant be arsed with the hastle lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The same goes for the Invites threads of Power User Forums of the two "W"s (and the former OiNK) and Invite Thread on Forum of HDBits.org. Those guys are trustable, I guess there's no problem giving away invites there.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    The same goes for the Invites threads of Power User Forums of the two "W"s (and the former OiNK) and Invite Thread on Forum of HDBits.org. Those guys are trustable, I guess there's no problem giving away invites there.
    well obviously there is, unless we wouldnt have got lots of trackers saying they didnt want their invites to be giving away on BCG to PU and above only.

but whatever, ours is gone now. i still dont understand it though lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I am starting to struggle with understanding this as well lol

We have an external invites thread on BCG for PU and above only, No trading, only giveaways. and we have had loads of sites say they do not want their giveaways on there.

now this isnt a public site, its another tracker so if anyone is going to be hard done by its us, we can loose good users because they get invited to other sites, including PU, SPU and even uploaders.

But i do not see the point of trackers giving invites to members, if you cant even give them away to PU and above on another tracker, just doesnt make any sense to me at all lol.

Its getting to such an extent now, that we might as well just remove the forum, as there are going to be more trackers that we cant have invites for than those we can.

but whatever, its up to those trackers i suppose, but it is confusing the hell out of me thats for sure.
    Stoi isn't it though. I feel like we are living in some type of paradox or something. I agree, i don't see much harm in trackers who have PU forums, that allow invites to be given away. I have got plenty of trackers in the past that way, but after i broke What.cd's "Chain of trust" and other sites, i have been confused on who i can actually give my invites too and how. Well the how as been solved (Due to what.cd forcing my hand) but all i can say now is use your instincts, wisdom, and only give invites out to users you can TRUST. Good users at that. Don't do public giveaway's. Always follow your faq and rules specified on each tracker your a member of. You may even have to pm staff on certain rules or other things stated in the faq. I'm officially confused but still learning.

Edit: at sylar it is a problem. They seem to only want invites given away "In house style" But if it's through FST it could be deemed a "Sin". Sylar like i stated previously, alot of the stuff your saying makes sense but certain sites still disagree in regards to how you distribute the way your invites are given (To other people). Of course i'm only referring to invites, not trading. (Which is a whole other issue).

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    unfortunatly, the requirements asked in a giveaway in fst aren't 100% full-proof, so one must understand the risk of doing so and not complain if he ends up losing his invite privilege
    Please whatever you do heed these words. I wish i was the one who said the above quote. I think thats the "Sin" i was referring to when saying some trackers do not like their invites being given away on FST, cause it's not 100% full proof(Which is true). And of course i lost my what.cd and PWT accounts for that very reason (Invite giveaway's in public).
    Last edited by grimms; 02-19-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112