Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Community Rep rank is no more...

DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tenis69 View Post
    I agree with the decision about this coz many members here give reps each others with nothing.
    I think you have a misunderstanding since FST don't plan to remove the rep points given by the user.

What they mean is that staffers from various sites will no longer have the title of Community Rep and the stars that go along with them plus some other things that FST did for trackers.

@grimms
    Thanks for the nice comment, but like I said on my first post a title don't mean nothing and it wont change who I am or how I go about doing things.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I hope the new system works out for the staff and having my CR title removed wont change me one bit, since I will always try to contribute here because I like this forum and not because of the title I hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I agree with the decision about this, and I'll continue to use this forum exactly the same way. Being a community rep did not change a single thing about attitude towards this forum.
    It's the likes of the above thats really great to hear and respect to you guy's. I agree with FST's decision totally as in the last month or a little more some "things" were getting somewhat annoying in certain circumstances.
    I'll look forward to seeing the new system.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well spoken DKre8ive1. you never need a tag to help the community and im really glad that there are a few ex-CRs () who will not be affected by this move in anyway and will continue with the good work. we respect and love you guys for what you do and not for the stars under your name

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    @grimms
    Thanks for the nice comment, but like I said on my first post a title don't mean nothing and it wont change who I am or how I go about doing things.
    I also agree. Titles don't mean anything to me either(never did). I don't care if your a boss, supervisor, or an administrator. What IS important is the respect factor that needs to be shown if that boss or supervisor deserves it and also following rules and orders that fit your job description (and beyond, that always helps). In your case though, i see you help a lot of people out regardless of your title. Same with DV8type. I recognize good helpful people regardless of their title. But i'm glad your built with that state of mind.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by tenis69 View Post
    I agree with the decision about this coz many members here give reps each others with nothing.
    I think you have a misunderstanding since FST don't plan to remove the rep points given by the user.

What they mean is that staffers from various sites will no longer have the title of Community Rep and the stars that go along with them plus some other things that FST did for trackers.

@grimms
    Ok now my ideas have more clean and grimms you are correct in what you say.Thanks both.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    This might lead to less giveaways, if you know what I mean...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    how come?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    No I have no idea what you mean actually.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    This is going to lead to the old (and awsome) FST ^^

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    No I have no idea what you mean actually.
    lol no one knows what he mean

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast