Just got the OVH 100mbit Seedbox 3Ghz, 1Gb RAM etc..
Need an expert help on how to improve my UPLOAD speeds. Using wine+uTorrent. Uploading only to HDbits.
At this point you expertise on uTorrent tweaking is really what im looking for. I did set up 100mbit in speed test.
Here is what i need help on what is it/what does it do:
Preferences > BitTorrent:
1. Enable DHT Network (for new torrents as well)- when i turn that on i get an impression that my upload speeds get better..
2. Enable Local peer discovery - what is that? (have it checked now)
3. Ask tracker for scrape info - does that even affect my upload?
4. Enable peer exchange - ? (i have it on)
5. Protocol Encryption - SHould I enable or disable it?
6. Allow incoming legacy connections - ?
If there is something else that i didnt mention, please ask, and I'll tell you what my settings are (I probably got it all wrong). I didnt mess up with the ADVANCED settings. Tip me on those as well.
Now Ive been having problems with my upload since I gotten the server... In the mean time i did turn of the SLA and started messing with the settins above, and my speeds have gotten a bit better, but to me its like a shot in the dark... Have no idea what those features actually do, and really need your expert help here. It's just painful to see other leechers using the same box/provider as me, and connecting way after me, getting more GB uploads and faster speeds
Look forward to some guru help