Thread: Mirc And Newsgroups Questions

hey peeps. right ive been using IRC for a long time now thorugh ircspy isohunt packetnews etc, but would like to be able to search and get things without the use of that site. could any1 tell me roughlyt how too, or a guide which will, secondly ive been told newsgroups r just amazing and even better than IRC, ive got Grabit and the site newsbin, but not sure how to use, i understand roughly how the whole thing works, basically being text and u have to recode it back into bin or something, could some1 explain how to download things and where from with grabit or point me in the direction of a good guide,

thanks chris

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Nagler
    http://www.slyck.com/ng.php
    Ive never used Grabit, I use Agent, with the help of Slycks guide.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    for mIRC, look here
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    could u give me the address of some good news servers that u use so i an install it cus i dont know what to put there in agent when i install

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    search on NFO News for newsgroup content
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    when i install Agent it asks for newsgroup server i dont know what to put here, could any1 tell me what to put there please

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    server name provided by ur ISP

usually like that

ispname.news.co.uk or .com what ever ur ISP(internet service provided) has provided u

GOODLUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;