Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDR ?

InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i got 1 question can u use swedvdr in a u.s. ip

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yeah, just stay out of the forums and IRC, and don't leave comments on the torrents.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    thx

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Exactly. keep a low profile - I 've been doing it for some time and just recently hit the "Exalted User" status...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Exactly. keep a low profile - I 've been doing it for some time and just recently hit the "Exalted User" status...
    you know this is a public place right, you shouldn't admit it

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I don't care - no need to hide this. It ain't classified, there is nothing extraordinary about it - it is not prohibited. Lycka till!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what's the point of being a member of swedvdr if you're not swedish? i mean sure you can turn of the subs/custom swesubs but i honestly don't see the point? you should be able to find the dvds you're looking for on the 0day trackers or on TDC..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    what's the point of being a member of swedvdr if you're not swedish? i mean sure you can turn of the subs/custom swesubs but i honestly don't see the point? you should be able to find the dvds you're looking for on the 0day trackers or on TDC..
    Most people seek it cause its rare. I wanted it to broaden my dvdr selection, but your right, you can find all the stuff elsewhere. Frankly, TDC beats it hands down IMO any day of the week, and yes, I was invited to swedvdr for free, but I seldom use it due to this fact of content. All you non Swedish people just need to realise this, its not the king of dvdr for us foreigners.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Most people seek it cause its rare. I wanted it to broaden my dvdr selection, but your right, you can find all the stuff elsewhere. Frankly, TDC beats it hands down IMO any day of the week, and yes, I was invited to swedvdr for free, but I seldom use it due to this fact of content. All you non Swedish people just need to realise this, its not the king of dvdr for us foreigners.
    no guys i was just wondering all i want is ftn nothing else really

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I wasn't implying you were like that, just making a point about why some people seek it. I think its very over rated (both level and reputation) unless you are Swedish personally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast