Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV account (read entire post!)

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Offering a BitMeTV account + email. I haven't used my BitMeTV account much, mainly because I don't download much TV (thanks TIVO!) and TVTorrents fills my needs. I've therefore decided to try to get another tracker that will be more useful to me.

The account is a few weeks old, barely used (two torrents downloaded, none uploaded), no warnings, no invites, and it has never changed hands before (I was invited, did not trade for the account).

I'm looking to trade for the following:
    (1) ScT (my most wanted) or
    (2) SCL (flower/clover) + a level 3-4 tracker.

*Please DO NOT spam or hijack this thread - legitimate offers and questions only please
    *Please DO NOT send PMs with offers that do not fit my request (I will not respond so don't bother!)

Thanks!
    Last edited by DarkLured; 02-19-2008 at 11:35 PM. Reason: additional details

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    u make ScL look so bad by saying u gotta still add a lil smthn smthn for it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    u make ScL look so bad by saying u gotta still add a lil smthn smthn for it
    No slight to SCL - I've heard good things and I'm very interested in checking it out. However, the consensus opinion seems to be that ScT and BitMeTV are premier established trackers and among the best in terms of content, speed and pre-times, whereas SCL is still somewhat new and still growing.

P.S. Please no more comments like this - if you don't like what I'm offering or asking for, you don't have to trade with me, and I don't need any advice

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by hussam View Post
    be ready to get banned very soon
    What a useless comment, almost as pointless as mine

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    all the comm reps are gone
    i think youre safe to trade here now

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    all the comm reps are gone
    i think youre safe to trade here now
    Don't mean to spam the thread but can someone explain to me why and how this happened?

I'll delete the post after someone helps me out....
    o hai

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

Don't mean to spam the thread but can someone explain to me why and how this happened?

I'll delete the post after someone helps me out....
    Well buddy FST has removed the comm reps option due to some probelms with their rules not being followed however the ppl are still here so Trading is done at one's own risk. Recently many accounts have been banned by different side admin's due to trading.

But now FST has no rules for trading so ppl can trade anything they wish to.
    Last edited by rocky1234; 02-19-2008 at 01:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1234 View Post
    Well buddy FST has removed the comm reps option due to some probelms with their rules not being followed however the ppl are still here so Trade at ur own risk. Recently many accounts at SCl have been closed due ti trading. I'm not sure if someone would be willing to go for that atleast.
    Thanks man. Good to hear those controlling reps left eh?
    o hai

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    make your threads and make your trades all day but dont tell us what we can and cant write in your thread. its a public forum and if we're not breaking any rules of that forum we can post whatever we like. comments like the ones above may be annoying to some but they arent spam, that would be someone coming in here and saying "good luck" and nothing more. if you dont want any opinions in your thread then close it and open it from time to time to bump it back up on your own.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    make your threads and make your trades all day but dont tell us what we can and cant write in your thread. its a public forum and if we're not breaking any rules of that forum we can post whatever we like. comments like the ones above may be annoying to some but they arent spam, that would be someone coming in here and saying "good luck" and nothing more. if you dont want any opinions in your thread then close it and open it from time to time to bump it back up on your own.
    This was uncalled for. First of all, you are right - site rules allow you to write whatever you wish in an open thread as long as it is not spam or harassment. But if you read my posts, I specifically use the word "please" which means it is a request, not an order or command. Just as you have the right to post what you like, I can make whatever requests I like. If you choose to ignore my request and post opinions or go off-topic (and you don't have anything better to do with your time) then that is your prerogative - post away and enjoy

So...anyway...if anyone has what I am looking for and is interested in making a trade, please post here or send me a PM. If you have an opinion or something else you really want to share, I politely ask that you start your own thread on the topic (though of course you can do as you wish).
    Last edited by DarkLured; 02-19-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: misspelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast