Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: No Community Reps Means You Can Trade Everything!

not this old argument again Fatcat. Just hope this time around the discussion is more civil or were you trying to find a way this thread got locked for good

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    And trust me, if you think your ip isnt easy to find...know that staff here at FST are friends with staff on sites...and if sites request for an ip of a user...they will get it.

I have gotten plenty of ips for users here trading high level sites...and I know plenty of staff on sites get them too.
    This flat out bullshit and you know it.

Get real. Why on earth would we give out IPs and emails to trackers? If we did, don't you guys think it would be painfully obvious? If we were trying to disrupt bittorrent trading, why would we have the best atmosphere in which to do it in and such a successful Middleman section? Get a life.

We do sometimes break that rule, but only on the rarest of occasions. We do it when we have return members to the forum who continue to create new accounts and continue to scam and cheat members out of their accounts and invites. I'm not talking about the return member who has learned his/her lesson, but the members who have 8, 10, 15 accounts through proxies, etc. which take hours of research to track down. Those members, have on rare occasions, have had their emails and IP info reported to a few trackers which we have a good rapport with. This is all done to protect FSTers, not put them in harms way. Basically, we do go to extra lengths to ensure that extreme, routine scammers are known to the trackers in which they jeopardize. Blatant sellers are also sometimes reported to trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcunt69
    Key words mate
    Its not what you know...its who you know

In this day and age you can get a hold of everything from anyone...it just has a price.
    No, no it doesn't.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I'm not talking about the return member who has learned his/her lesson, but the members who have 8, 10, 15 accounts through proxies, etc. which take hours of research to track down. Those members, have on rare occasions, have had their emails and IP info reported to a few trackers which we have a good rapport with.
    Shit! I can see why you get annoyed at times. Having to deal with members like that would frustrate me immensely. I feel as though if a site or forum doesn't want me around due to my antics, breaking the rules(Hopefully that doesn't happen), or whatever other reason, I won't go back (Damn especially if it's more then 3 times??). Definitely can see why you all would pass around ip addresses to different trackers which you established good rapport with, in that event.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Feeling Clammy
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    and can you please name a few sites which allow account and invite trading lest see how many they are and how many threads are there for those sites.....
    i realize that u are asking D but since i know couple, i don't want to miss my change to buffer my post

-Elektronik allows for sure...confirmed by their staff at FST
    -TR has trading forum and i have seen TR invites been offered in their own forum
    - not 100% sure but i think CO and KG don't mind invite trading?
    - ncore maybe?
    my point being how many of the above trackers are traded? i see one elektronik thread atm which is new, also only a handful trackers allow trading so why not restrict the useres from trading? are you guys not in charge

its clear you guys support trading so stop bullshitting

[quote=KFlint;2680732]
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    We would never pass traders infos to trackers, that's a non sense. I mean, we allow trading, why we would we do such thing?
    Quoted For Emphasis

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ncore explicitly bans all kind of public activity, including trading accounts, invites.

From Rules (Ncore):

"Tilos a meghívó árusítása, cserélgetése valamint az ezekre tett bármiféle kísérlet (külső oldalakon is!)."
    meaning:

Selling and trading of invites (even the attempts) are strictly prohibited. Breaching this rule results in an instant banning from the site!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowZrBowser View Post
    I have seen them hand out Scammers ips and such...
    Why do you continue to post false information??

1. We haven't reported any sellers in some time and you just joined last month.

2. It is done with discretion by PM, not in public threads.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Artemis's Avatar żןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Maybe it wasn't such a great idea re-opening this thread, it has turned into a half-assed conspiracy theory thread now.
    'I have seen them hand out IP's' seriously dude what color are the trees on your planet ?
    Why on earth would FST staff hand out IP addresses on traders ? It is the invite section here on FST which makes this forum so popular, it is the core reason for that popularity, it would be utterly insane to do anything to damage that.
    There have been hardcore scammer/invite sellers like jeter where there has been a community effort by staff of multiple sites to eject the individual from the whole of the community but these are extreme cases, that asshole would have nicked the gold out of his grandma's fillings while she was sleeping.
    This little conspiracy theory has been around for ages and pops up every couple of months to be fed by those who want to sound like they know something or just generally love a drama, its bull pure and simple.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    'I have seen them hand out IP's' seriously dude what color are the trees on your planet ?
    Another fatcat trap, and a few fell in head first.

See it for what it was, a bullshitting scare tactic.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    BANNED
    @OP
    anyway what difference does it make , people used to trade even when CR's were around by private messaging

now they just dont have to deal with the anti traders bullshit posts
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-21-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: public accusation removed

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Why do you continue to post false information??

1. We haven't reported any sellers in some time and you just joined last month.

2. It is done with discretion by PM, not in public threads.
    In case your cranky about not catching any already dead possums on the highway today to eat 4 dinner.. I was confirming what you said before to be true.
    In case you also didnt notice there have been snapshots of your "private pms" posted across various forums in the past by numerous CR.

Where exactly was this false information?
    If your referring to my information as false...
    then in fact your commenting about your own post saying that is false as well? Since my post basically was referring to your post being true... if mines not true that makes your not true as well.

I know mine was true... dunno what you think about your own post.

P.S. Nowhere in my post did it say anything about being recently. (Also Looks can be deceiving.)
    You are correct about nobody being reported recently. I was referring to several months back.

Again, all I want is ONE link. Link me to ONE post that you've seen where that sort of information has been posted on "various forums". You can do it via PM.

You can't b/c you haven't seen it.

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

btw, this locked again. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-22-2008 at 07:57 AM.

yo

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910