• Chlamydia

4 17.39%
  • STFU Whore

9 39.13%
  • Other post below

3 13.04%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite STD

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I think the pubic lice are the best.

It's like having pets in your pants
    I am kinda fond of crotch crickets myself.

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I went with STFU Whore...but I should should have voted for Syphilis. It looks interesting.

Spoiler: Show

4. Lounge   -   #24
    lovewalrus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i went for bad aids but was wondering why the worst STD of all wasn't on there...

K.I.D.S....
    "If i only had one wish in the world, i would be an ant, and be ripped, and get laid alot.....
    Hopefully i get two wishes...."

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lovewalrus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    A large Mauritian man gently lifted my nuts, whilst sporting a friendly smirk. Then he proceeded to jab what can only be described as a cactus down my japseye.
    I think i met this same man... had a good chat about mangoes and the merits of peter crouches goal scoring ability vs. dancing talent..?!?!
    "If i only had one wish in the world, i would be an ant, and be ripped, and get laid alot.....
    Hopefully i get two wishes...."

6. Lounge   -   #26
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Craps were always fun , I'll nuke the basterds with Dad's kerosene ... duh . Ah for a gentler world again .

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Have to go with crabs myself, but there is an easier way to get rid of them. You you just put some big rocks in your bath ,then fill the bath with water and jump in. The next step is to pull the plug, the crabs think the tide has gone out and go on the rocks to sunbathe, couldn't be simpler

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Have to go with crabs myself, but there is an easier way to get rid of them. You you just put some big rocks in your bath ,then fill the bath with water and jump in. The next step is to pull the plug, the crabs think the tide has gone out and go on the rocks to sunbathe, couldn't be simpler
    That is genius.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    AAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
    HEEEEE HEEE HEE HEE HEEE HEE....<breathes> AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Nyaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

10. Lounge   -   #30
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Fun though your plan is, it is fundamentally flawed as crabs don't sunbathe. Too much exposure to hot dry condition and they loose moisture and bake to death. Although this would kill them and cure your infestation I rather think a more likely scenario when you pulled the plug out would be that they find shelter in the nearest moist crevice. If you are a man this would probably be under your sac, up your bumhole, or if you are a fatman, in your belly crease.

Yum.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast