Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [req] Ftn - Scl - Its [req]

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    Probably not the wisest thing to say "moving up the ladder", makes you sound like a collector. You probably have better chances stating why you want it.
    And asking for three trackers with 98% the same warez doesn't make him look like a collector?
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    gl m8 you really deserve those invites

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I gotta say, every since you started making userbars stating how many invites you'd given away...I knew exactly why you were going to so much trouble to do giveaways. And it shows here in your post because you have to mention your giveaways yet again.

I admire people who give to the community, however I'm not such a fan of people who blatantly do it to get attention.

So like kyuuchi said earlier, it doesn't look good for you that your only reasons for needing these trackers is because its time to "move up the ladder" and because you've done lots of giveaways. And I agree with Cruel, it screams "collector."
    Kindness goes a long way!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BorosB's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You make some great giveaway. I hope you get those you need.
    Good Luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yeah man but still he gaveaway many invites here and help many people
    so he gave tens invites here and trade 3, you can judge him like that

p.s
    where you pick all of your avatar girls??

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post

p.s
    I am Maddoxro´s avatars adviser and his design staff chief as well.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Like Nemrod said,after the girls make photos for a pictorial they came to me with their best photos and then i ask Nemrod`s opinion which one to use...who has the bigger b00bs,body etc
    What can i see...the girls love to be on my avatar,and they fight for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    no sorry i know the expression moving up the ladder seems kinda wrong but i just wanted to be part of rarerer communities and content, considering the kindness and good will ive given towards all my invites. i will admit i traded one account when i first came here and their is no wrong in that, because you will soon see i only traded 1 acc and it was outside of fst. not traded in fst to not have any of this negative feedback.

and for mamacita go screw yourself

i work so damn hard to provide amazing giveaways to all fst members, so what if im making a statement about it - how many members do you know that have given away such amazing invites and accounts, and requested so little in return. Im happy doing what i do now and so are hundreds of others who take free invites from me and have no problem

but for other people i can truly asure you i am not a collector, im an honest and decent part of fst community.

thanks for all your consideration guys i reli do love to see people who care for others well being.

Peace fst
    ________

=

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Giveaways doesn`t assure you a spot on a rare tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nobody said it did, espesh me - bit it only shows what kind of person you are and generous i am, along with trustworthy and active.
    ________

=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast