Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Many Fake Files Gettin Pissed

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    i was on kazaa LITE of course the other day and i was dl a song by dmx called where da hood at and i found like seven fake ass files
    i previed it with video lan and at the beginning it was real and then it was just all quiet,

if you have 56k and if u r dlin sumtin and ur speeds are like 22 kb per second its a !@#$%^ fake n i g a

GETTIN PISSED

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    This is another rant this should be deleted

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by kazaaman@1 August 2003 - 20:09
    i was on kazaa LITE of course the other day and i was dl a song by dmx called where da hood at and i found like seven fake ass files
    i previed it with video lan and at the beginning it was real and then it was just all quiet,

if you have 56k and if u r dlin sumtin and ur speeds are like 22 kb per second its a !@#$%^ fake n i g a

GETTIN PISSED
    Here's how you fix that: Stop listening to rap music. Rap sucks, people only listen to it because they think it's cool.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    First off, Rap doesnt suck, and your an ignorant sh*t for saying so. If you want to discuss it in a friendly manner go to musicworld and start a thread.

Secondly - You cant get 22KB/s on a 56K.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you can if its a fake becaseu it is downloading no data

second thing

This same shit has been posted 1000000000 times so I wish the NOOBS would use avi preview and varifieds NOOBS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by kazaaman@1 August 2003 - 16:09

if you have 56k and if u r dlin sumtin and ur speeds are like 22 kb per second its a &#33;@#&#036;%^ fake n i g a

GETTIN PISSED
    Try Morpheus, never seen a fake on there.

Just don&#39;t go for SoulSeek, lots of virus&#39; and stuff.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    rofl

Mr. MyNameHere...what the fuck are you on????

Morpheus is DEAD, Klite is barely-decent....and Soulseek rocks&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by mynamehere+1 August 2003 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mynamehere &#064; 1 August 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kazaaman@1 August 2003 - 16:09

if you have 56k and if u r dlin sumtin and ur speeds are like 22 kb per second its a &#33;@#&#036;%^ fake n i g a

GETTIN PISSED
    Try Morpheus, never seen a fake on there.

Just don&#39;t go for SoulSeek, lots of virus&#39; and stuff. [/b][/quote]
    what are you talking about, there are no viruses on ss.. Morpheus doesnt even work.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Hogster@1 August 2003 - 20:56
    you can if its a fake becaseu it is downloading no data

second thing

This same shit has been posted 1000000000 times so I wish the NOOBS would use avi preview and varifieds NOOBS
    Yea, but i think he means they have that scratchy stuff the RIAA supposedly put in. but you could be right.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    the fastest i ever get out of my 56k modem is bout 6 kbs/s and that&#39;s super fast &#33;
    wat are you people smoking? ......can i have some&#33;
    wat&#39;s this soulseek?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast