Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOM Giveaway Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i LOLed timmymmit123
    I know you loved it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u dint waste 6 months...u can always keep people wondering how u did it never reveal the trick.

pass it on to someone very eager to learn magic. like me

p.S - i read that comment abt/frm the movie prestige. - great movie, i wonder if they'll have a sequel

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    I haven't cared about magic in many months now, but for some reason I don't want to admit I wasted 6 months doing magic, and move on with my life. If someone out there is able to convince me to move on in my life, you get a free AOM account.
    Well, whether I get this AOM account or NOT, I can tell U, there should always be a balance in life, with all the activities we engaged in.
    Any excess and extremeties in any area, the net result is that we suffer.It is a delicate balance between what we do in our life, and finding that Delicate balance, is actually, mastering our life, not giving into temptations and greed.
    I was soo..... hooked on getting torrents trackers, that I ignore a lot of my daily life and responsibilities. Having that discipline, and determination are the ingredients that we can count on to make "magic" out of life and create value, finding that balance, that gives meaning to our daily lives.

I am NOT sure what I wrote haere makes any "sense" to you, but I hope it help you to realize something abouut Balance and disciple. Find and master that balance in life and U can make "Magic" with it.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 02-20-2008 at 01:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I haven't cared about magic in many months now, but for some reason I don't want to admit I wasted 6 months doing magic, and move on with my life. If someone out there is able to convince me to move on in my life, you get a free AOM account.
    Well, whether I get this AOM account or NOT, I can tell U, there should always be a balance in life, with all the activities we engaged in.
    Any excess and extremeties in any area, the net result is that we suffer.It is a delicate balance between what we do in our life, and finding that Delicate balance, is actually, mastering our life, not giving into temptations and greed.
    I was soo..... hooked on getting torrents trackers, that I ignore a lot of my daily life and responsibilities. Having that discipline, and determination are the ingredients that we can count on to make "magic" out of life and create value, finding that balance, that gives meaning to our daily lives.

I am NOT sure what I wrote haere makes any "sense" to you, but I hope it help you to realize something abouut Balance and disciple. Find and master that balance in life and U can make "Magic" with it.
    dunno about him but makes sense to me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.
    I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBurlesque View Post
    Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.
    Ouch. As a fellow magician, that hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post

dunno about him but makes sense to me
    I second that. My father told me that the key to life is to have everything in moderation. A "balance" as enlightened puts it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Magic is the way to impress people using illusion
    i guess you should do better than that

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I cannot dictate how you may move on with your life but I can definitely give up advice.

Everyone only live once and nobody can accomplish everything they wanted to before it would be soon over. Torrenting and magic should be a hobby not a priority of life. They aren't real but what is out there in day-to0day living is tangible and authentic.

I wouldn't say exactly a "waste" for the past 6 months, if you enjoyed what you have done, then you must have gotten something out of it. But right now perhaps you should have other goals to look forward to. Maybe work harder or study harder (depending on your age), put family/friends as your priority as they are those who would care for you when times become tough.

Perhaps take a break from the computer screen for a second and just go out and have fun. Party, exercise, holiday? Maybe you would find something inspiring and motivating if you try something new, there is no use sticking to what has been tiresome or monotonous for you already.

However it doesn't mean you have to give up your hobby of internet surfing, it's all about time management and setting priorities really. Have a succinct goal in life and you will move on just fine.

cheers

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Magic is entertaining and it's fake.
    Go watch sports like the Lakers, boxing, etc. and grab a beer or babe - Be a man.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I don't to convince you or anything,

I just wanted to say you would be so clueless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast