Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitme Invites

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Due to some recent occurrences, I have changed my methods of giving out Bitme invites.

I no longer want any ratio proofs or speed tests.

Rather, I'm going to steel another trusted FST member's idea and ask that you post a lengthy paragraph about why you want Bitme.

I'm looking for some valid reasons. It has become too common to simply post "I need it cuz I'm studying graphix design." or ... "I need it for ebooks" or ..."I'm a student and I need it for my studies."

Give me some specific things you are looking for. While Bitme is a great source it is not a "catch all" site. I'll research and see if what you are looking for is available.

Please keep things sincere. I will research your post history for several things.

a) to see if you are a trader. I do not give invites to traders.
    b)to see if you are a collector. Bitme is one of those specialized trackers. I do not want an invite to go to waste on someone who only wants Bitme because it is a well known name or because it is x lvl.
    c)please please please refrain from asking for an invite if you have previously had an account on Bitme.

Edit: I wont be choosing "winners." I will contact people in my own time.

This is an ongoing, perpetual thread.
    Last edited by mamacita; 02-20-2008 at 01:19 AM.
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    hi, i have been a member here for a few months and have grew to love this site. i would like a bitme invite from you for a few simple reasons. first off, i like to learn, believe it or not, im one of the few teenagers who actually like to pwn people with knowledge. i know bitme has vast amounts of interesting content thats going to keep me reading. i will seed at this site alot because everybody has the right to learn new things thanks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Nice criteria for the invite! More people should adopt this method of giveaway.

Ratio proofs and speed tests dont really mean much at the end of the day

hope you invite makes it to the right person!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I was having acc there but the real one who gave it to me asked me not to change the pass so as not te be banned, so I complied with his wish, but a fter a period of time and to my surprise, I was shocked when he changed the pass.
    As for the usage, I use it for grabbing language as well as audio books stuff, BTW I can name some of my posts there which I still seeding.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    dude read the post.(rules)

(sorry for spammy post)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Pureheart, any sort of giving or trading of accounts makes me very wary. Sorry : /
    Kindness goes a long way!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    very nice giveaway
    Last edited by summertime25; 02-20-2008 at 01:59 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    Pureheart, any sort of giving or trading of accounts makes me very wary. Sorry : /
    Well, I've nothing to do with that.
    He gave me this acc and bcoz of my trust I lost it.
    I can pledge not to share and maintain the invite, good ratio

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hi,
    i'll realy appreciate to become a member of bitme community, i want it for my personal culture, so i hope you invite me, and i affirm that i never had an invite before.

Thank you

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    firstly, nice giveaway and method. It seems to work better because it seemed like most of the people with fast connections were getting all the invites. But anyways, I have been looking forward to getting a Bitme account because of various reasons. I am still a full-time student and recently, I wrote a forty page paper on The Jungle by Upton Sinclair for a English class and to stress the the unsanitary conditions of the meat packing industry, I needed a copy of Slaughterhouse: The Task Of Blood, an independent documentary done by Brian Hill. I found it on public trackers, but there were only 2-3 seeds and the speeds were around 10-20kbps. I didn't get the documentary in time and just resorted to my pictures and paper (not saying that that was a bad thing ). Well to cut to the chase, being a student, I write many papers often and often bring many visual aids to strengthen my argument and with Bitme, I'm sure my resources will expand, which will ultimately lead to success. By giving me a bitme invite, you are not only helping out me, but the community for although my speeds are not state-of-the-art, I often seed three or four more times than I download. I hope I meet your expectations and am able to complement my education with a great educational resource.
    The stuff I need badly: electronik invite
    Please please please

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast