Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aol Is Aprt Of The Riaa

*1- You can modify the look of ur browser ie remove the icons completely and replace redundant links with ur own links on those buttons!
    you can also maximise any screen inside aol browser just like in ie i do believe u lose quite a bit from the top of ie as well dont you?

*2- as for the email thing the latest version of aol does have the option to block unwanted mail from addresses etc
    also has a built in pop up blocker as well so no need to install any other software

*3- i do have aol and i have my 56k connection up for about 16 hours a day and i very rarely get disconnected unless im maxing out my cpu

anything else to substantiate that aol sucks will be perused if u would like to submit any valid comments.......

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    "click the links" isn't that all the net is anyway?
    I stated click their links basics.

Do you even know how the internet works? I mean, you're just helping a large multinational corporation make more money by clicking their links.

Sorry basics, but you're just another lemming like all the other AOL users.
    Suckers to the game, the whole lot of you.

Flame me all you want but I have stated my case most reasonably and you've obviously failed to even understand the salient points I've made.

/leaves this thread with no intent of returning

BTW, Dascoot, so very true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123