Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tv.Torrents.ro or BitmeTv?

Innos's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by popcop23 View Post
    TvT Romain is good for boxet and HD ...
    BitMeTv its good for almost everything.!!
    About the contents there are difrent opinions .. what about the staff ... a lot of people complain about the staff on bitmetv ... I haven`t heard complains about TvT staff

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS
    bitmetv of course

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    tvt.ro is very nice but some shows and packs don't have allot of seeders which could be very annoying wouldn't know what to say about bittv they banned israeli ip's "(

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No comparison
    BitmeTv the best site about tv

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i have all 3

in order of use
    1 tvt.ro
    2 bitmetv
    3 tvt.com

speed and pre
    1 bitme
    2 .ro
    3 .com

ease of use
    1 .ro
    2 tied bmtv and .com
    bmtv is a pain to seed at. Tvt.com is hard to get started and somewhat slow.

content
    they all get all the pop new files they all have stuff you won't find at the others. Bmtv has the edge but any of them will satisfy most tv needs.

to sum up
    I use .ro the most so its currently my favorite tv site. If bitmetv was easier to seed at it would certainly be my first choice. tvt.com is a good tracker.
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 02-20-2008 at 06:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    munkyboy04's Avatar Monkey Mafia BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    2)it is very hard to build up a ratio there.
    I remember it was hard to build a ratio on OiNK, unless U were aware of certain strategies and tactics of seeding music-files. U had to know about the lifecycles of torrents about the features and kinetics of swarms, about the basics if Bittorrent - protocol (how does it work, how to maximize speeds and finding and fine -tuning the best possible settings in Your client). At the end of the day - even without uploading Your own stuff - U could have easily buffered Your account. Of course U could not have been greedy and impatient, because downloading big files without even knowing anything about partial -seeding, could have got U in a whole. A whole, with an apalling ratio, with literally no way to climb out from...
    There are differences, but the same goes for BMTV as well.
    I Think your right. BMTV reminds me of a decent music tracker. ie you get out what you put into it. The essence of BT

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    tvt.ro teh best

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    2)it is very hard to build up a ratio there.
    I remember it was hard to build a ratio on OiNK, unless U were aware of certain strategies and tactics of seeding music-files. U had to know about the lifecycles of torrents about the features and kinetics of swarms, about the basics if Bittorrent - protocol (how does it work, how to maximize speeds and finding and fine -tuning the best possible settings in Your client). At the end of the day - even without uploading Your own stuff - U could have easily buffered Your account. Of course U could not have been greedy and impatient, because downloading big files without even knowing anything about partial -seeding, could have got U in a whole. A whole, with an apalling ratio, with literally no way to climb out from...
    There are differences, but the same goes for BMTV as well.
    Eggsactly, it's all about knowing what you are doing, walking before running, looking before leaping.

One thing that is lacking though is common standards between trackers, ie file types etc, which would have made it much easier to assist everyone and not be restrictive to some.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    No doubt that bitmetv has the best content, but the staff is made of arrogant people, mostly assholes. Deleted my account and banned me without a reason, and when I say without a reason, I mean it. I had a 170 gb buffer, never changed email, there was only 1 ip on the account and never invited anyone, therefore tvt.ro is my no.1 choice

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    tv.torrents.ro is hard to get into so I can't judge them, but I like BitMeTV a lot. I believe the OiNK analogy is correct, and want to add that OiNK was as great as it was primarily because the staff was very strict.

The best trackers have high quality, excellent selection, quick pretimes, and well seeded torrents. There aren't many trackers like that, and the ones I know of usually have strict rules.

All in all, I'd have to say that BitMeTV is one of the best sites out there. Plus I like the fact that RARs are generally frowned upon there. I'm not sure if it's the same at tv.torrents.ro, but I prefer to download uncompressed content.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast