Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nostril Hair

burn it ?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    What is the point of nostril hair?

I can see the filter out the smog/whiff of shite/cocaine argument.

But why are men's nostril hairs so much more prolific that wimmims?

Shirley, wimmims are just as prone to smog/shite/coke as men.

But you don't see wimmins running around with half the Black Forest hanging out of their nebs.

What's that all about, then?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    On googling nostril hair, I came across this, which made me laugh.

So, about two weeks ago I developed a hard and painful lump inside my left nostril. It's happened before and I've always had the impression that it was an ingrown hair or pimple of some sort. It was tender to touch, and even gently touching the outside of my nose above this point hurt.

I decided it would be best if I left it alone for a while.

Earlier this week I noticed that a red lump had formed on the outside of my nose, with a white circle of dead skin on top of it. I scratched this off, and noticed that it had formed a head.

A gentle and inquisitive squeeze and then - to my amazement, a perfectly straight nostril hair, about a half inch long, slid out from the lump, along with some other goo! It had somehow travelled through the flesh of my nose and popped out the wrong side! (It was definitely a nostril hair, I took the time to examine it, and I don't grow hair on the outside of my nose).

This has been freaking me out all week. I was at the doctor about an unrelated issue, and told him about it. He was amazed, and insisted that if it ever happened again I should make sure I had a digital camera with me - he wanted the pics!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123