Thread: Bushmills Irish Whiskey Is The Best Whiskey In The

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Well it is..... and I am not just saying this because I have been drinking for the last 5 hours........Sure I am not use to drinking anymore but that is no excuse for me not to take another shot.............hahahahahahahahahaha........woooooo!!!

As I explained to the ladys and fellows in the KLF room on SoulSeek earlier
    I am drunk and in need of love so I think I will pour a couple of shots in the palm of my hand and try to get my date drunk.......so that I can score.
    me loves u hand! .............u have always been there for me!.....I promise to get u a manicure soon.......heehehe

P.S. excuse me If I have offended anyone but..........hahahaha....the whiskey is my master for the rest of the night........

Peace,Love,and happiness brotherdrunk

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I'll agree. He's right ya know

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Good man there Fatriff!............Drink up this ones on me!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    THANX! :beerchug:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Think of it as a Premium Whiskey, Only Smoother... A Lot Smoother.

Here are a few notes I jotted down while touring Bushmills Distillery earlier this year.....

Tasting Notes:
    Nose:
    Distinctive, full bodied aroma, with lots of character - fruity, malty and nutty sweet sherry flavours all intermingling.

Taste:
    Complex, assertive, well flavoured, slightly sweet. Sherry succulence, melt-in-the-mouth maltiness, with just a hint of toasted wood in the background.

Finish:
    A whiskey to linger over, to be enjoyed straight or as an excellent base for whiskey cocktails.

After the tour, it was time for the real fun - Barrel Tasting!

Here is what I was quoted as saying after the tasting......

"A full, sweet nose brimful with nutty butter toffee and a hint of sherry wood. Refreshingly green mid-palate, this is a very soft and elegantly balanced whiskey that floats over the palate. A complex amalgam of malt and sherry wood bound together by a rich smooth fruitiness."

Damn! I don't remember saying that.....I think I May have been a bit drunk! I always speak better while I'm drunk.

Tchau!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@1 August 2003 - 18:39
    Think of it as a Premium Whiskey, Only Smoother... A Lot Smoother.

Here are a few notes I jotted down while touring Bushmills Distillery earlier this year.....

Tasting Notes:
    Nose:
    Distinctive, full bodied aroma, with lots of character - fruity, malty and nutty sweet sherry flavours all intermingling.

Taste:
    Complex, assertive, well flavoured, slightly sweet. Sherry succulence, melt-in-the-mouth maltiness, with just a hint of toasted wood in the background.

Finish:
    A whiskey to linger over, to be enjoyed straight or as an excellent base for whiskey cocktails.

After the tour, it was time for the real fun - Barrel Tasting!

Here is what I was quoted as saying after the tasting......

"A full, sweet nose brimful with nutty butter toffee and a hint of sherry wood. Refreshingly green mid-palate, this is a very soft and elegantly balanced whiskey that floats over the palate. A complex amalgam of malt and sherry wood bound together by a rich smooth fruitiness."

Damn! I don't remember saying that.....I think I May have been a bit drunk! I always speak better while I'm drunk.

Tchau!
    Beautiful CrumbCat..........You have brought tears to this drunks eyes :'(
    I could not of stated it better myself........What flowery praise.......Excellent my friend...........Burp!........excuse me.

Peace brotherdoobie .........Cheers to you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça

Tears.....in a drunks eyes?

You must be at the final stages of your drunken evening - tears usually dont come until the end is near.

Go pour yourself another!

Cheers and Tchau!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    lynx's Avatar .
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not Bushmills and KETCHUP.
    You sad, sad person.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I've never tried Bushmills.....but I do like a drop.....well a bottle of Jameson's

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    All Irish whiskies taste like battery acid.

I love 'em.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain