• Yes

18 18.56%
  • No

32 32.99%
  • Wtf are you talking about ?

47 48.45%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The ftn fsc Userbar Phenomenom

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Blah, FSC & FTN aren't special.
    Neither are you
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    userbars only help to get a full pm-box dont they?
    when i invited someone from here to another site with lots of userbars i didnt have to ask him though which tracker he could show me as reference, so i picked one where he pm'd me so it saved some time^^
    (the tracker was a "fst"-tracker anyways )
    but in general lots of userbars or these hugging icons here leave a bad impression (in my case)

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Another cool phenomenon is to put tracker userbars in order of rarity in yer signature. This tells awfully much about the person, you know. And I can't say that it's positive.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    In reference to one of the original questions about FSC and FTN userbars, and the members it represents, remember that just because someone sports an FSC or FTN userbar, doesn't mean that they are part of that community.

I can easily sport a TL userbar, even though I don't belong there, simply by viewing the graphic available from this forum, from a member who does belong there, and saving it in my profile here.

If people think that someone sporting an FSC or FTN userbar is above board, don't. Sporting a userbar is no different from showing ratio screenshots. They can all be faked.

In fact, I can show you a screenshot of my account on TL, even though I don't have an account at TL...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    So you aren't really an Imbecile in TRG.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    So you aren't really an Imbecile in TRG.
    no, that's a well deserve title, i can confirm

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345