Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a high level account.

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    People like this are why admins turn into "assholes" and take away invites.
    Firsly, you are member here from december 2007. I am member here from March 2006.

Secondly, how can you be so sure that I am cheater. Is the reason for disabling an account only cheating. Don't forget you are beginner and look at the forum about reason for disabling an account. If you want, you can put an stamp allpeople as cheater included moderator.

Thirdly, I know people like you. You are writing in order to increase your post number by foolish things.

Fourthly, you have to learn respect.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    People like this are why admins turn into "assholes" and take away invites.
    Story checks out.

If someone invites this, known cheater, for a trade...be warned. He will get banned and you will too, not for trading...but because he is a known cheater.

Anyway most the sites he wants have closed invites and locked out email addys....i doubt he is giving out an FTN account or FSC account as that would be stupid for any of the trackers he has on the list...tbh
    Firstly, How do you know for me known cheater. Show your proof everyone. I am waiting. You are making execution without judgement.

Secondly, if I open account by using your name and it disable and I say you are a known cheater. Do you like it? I am waiting your proof.

Thirdly, don't forget that there is only three letters in my username.
    Last edited by ala; 02-21-2008 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12