Thread: Scared members' phenomena

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Many members posting threads saying they are scared cause someone want to chat with them or someone know their dark wishes to get what is called "high level trackers".another some are too worried about how life gonna be without CRs around.
    I guess we should do something to comfort those members.maybe some of the staff may breastfeed them or change their diapers.

Discuss

No spam please

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Change will always take place it's inevitable. Some are better at embracing it and others at fearing it (Getting in your own way). I myself can be both at times. As far as the CR no more stuff. FST will come up with a way soon enough to at least have most come to "A meeting of the minds" it won't be a solve all solution, but name anything that is 100% foolproof (within reason). It's also a members right to express his or her distain towards this board (Due to considerable change) which it is. But like everything else you have to give it time, change doesn't happen overnight or if it does it happens in gradual steps usually.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thanks grimms
    That's what i'm trying to say?
    change not always a bad thing.sometimes it's necessary.and it up to us weather to adopt or hide in the shadows.

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    But for some being uncomfortable even for a little bit could be tough. Some changes for me could be dire. You just have to give it time. Also sometimes people (members in this case) change their tune on how they feel. Right now it's a warzone in the bt invite section so it is understandable that members are upset to see good trackers sharing their invites and accounts abused by "Bad seeds". To each it's own SAM. I know it's tough to hear good members announcing their leave or partial leave, but hey it's something we all have to accept..

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    scared members to chat bout a torrent site ? wtf is wrong with ya ?? you guys act like these sites hold your social security numbers or can lead to identity theft

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    But for some being uncomfortable even for a little bit could be tough. Some changes for me could be dire. You just have to give it time. Also sometimes people (members in this case) change their tune on how they feel. Right now it's a warzone in the bt invite section so it is understandable that members are upset to see good trackers sharing their invites and accounts abused by "Bad seeds". To each it's own SAM. I know it's tough to hear good members announcing their leave or partial leave, but hey it's something we all have to accept..
    yes but not in this dramatic way.
    They give you the feeling that the world is going to end

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lol. We all know the world is not going to end, but it gets frustrating when you come to good place(Forums, places in real life, jobs) and see stuff get diluted due to bad seeds, children, whoever or whatever, and feel like you can't be apart of something that once felt good and right(I don't think all members feel this way, but some probably do, even if it's on a minimal level).

Edit: also SAM whether the breastfeed comment was a joke or not, thats not the mods job to babysit us per se meaning? It's not their job to babysit us only to enforce board rules that have been broken(Read the fst rules page for that info).
    Last edited by grimms; 02-20-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You started a thread because one member made one post about being suspicious about one guy. Totally superfluous, bro.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    You started a thread because one member made one post about being suspicious about one guy. Totally superfluous, bro.
    thank you for your sharp observation

For Serving Community