Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best review by site for pc games

there are many site which gives ranking for pc games,but which one is most correct and accurate site according to you,i always checks gamespot.com rating before downloading any game,nfs pro got 5.5/10 at gamespot.com, do u agree with that score for nfs pro?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    One game might be crap to someone, but best game ever invented to other... Thats why you read most comprehensive reviews (gamespot, gamerankings, etc...).

BTW, I found youtube useful when I need an extra push towards playing a game; just throw the name of the game in the search engine and I'm sure you'll get a few gameplay videos.

Anyway, IMHO, NFS Prostreet is crap.

3. Games   -   #3
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You can pretty much trust Gamespot, though they'll differ from your opinion every now and then. Look up PC Gamer and CGW (if it still exists?) when in doubt.
    Kindness goes a long way!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    GameSpot, IGN, GameFAQs and Big Pond Games

5. Games   -   #5
    I used to like gamerankings.com a lot but, now, I much prefer metacritic. It has a more pleasant user experience and better presentation.

They're not review sites, per se. Rather, they are aggregators with links to the original reviews and a calculated average.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    No one mentioned GameSpy.

http://www.gamespy.com/

IGN is great too like Tiantian mentioned.

You guys know that Futuremark created a gaming site?

YouGamers:

http://www.yougamers.com/

YouGamers should be one to keep an eye on...

I mean HEY all gaming geeks should know how great 3DMark is.

Anyone making an app as great as 3DMark ought to be able to make a KILLER gaming site...
    Last edited by DasFox; 02-29-2008 at 06:09 AM.

7. Games   -   #7
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Another reviewer left gamespot. Thats 5 now since gerstmann left. Goodbye gamespot, I wont be missing you

I use gamerankings.com these days.

8. Games   -   #8
    IGN for me

9. Games   -   #9
    Gamespot
    Yeah I agree with their review about NFS = rubbish
    However u must remember wot they did to Gerstmann, they r just stupids

10. Games   -   #10
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    You can pretty much trust Gamespot, though they'll differ from your opinion every now and then. Look up PC Gamer and CGW (if it still exists?) when in doubt.
    Gamespot supposedly got caught for increasing a game's rating for money. (I say supposedly because they didn't acknowledge it themselves but we all know they did it.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast