Thread: How to register on xbox-rip.com? Help!

grander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hello! Does anybody use this spanish games-site with good variety of xbox/xbox360 games for eMule? I am a user on indiceps2.com nearly for 3 years already, which is similar to xbox-rip.com from the same creators. Now i want to register on xbox-rip.com also. But i have tried that for 3 months already with no result. I thought there is somekind of problem with registration and i don't understand spanish very much. I fill all the forms pushing "register" button - at the end there pops up one little window asking: "Do you accept username ***** and password *****." And when i push "OK" button - nothing happens, the page drops me at the beginning of registration again and again all the time i try. Maybe somebody knows what is wrong there or what shall i do correctly. Maybe someone knows spanish very well and can guide me about the registration steps on that site. As far as i remeber the registration page of indiceps2.com is absolutely the same as on xbox-rip.com. Or maybe xbox-rip signups are closed long time ago?
    Last edited by grander; 02-21-2008 at 08:19 PM.