Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs. Jason

Poster
    well who do u think will win ive got my money on jason cuz he has more kills than freddy does but freddy is my fav horror guy and i like his movies better

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    robert england (who plays freddy) has already said whos wins during an interview he did, totally spoilt the film for me

if u wanna know who wins go search the internet for the interview its out there

fuck Derby County

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    wow robert englund he still freddy after all these years aint that impressive for 1 guy to play freddy and still playing him for like 20 or 25 years?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well ive searched for it and yes u did spell his name wrong its Robert Englund but i cudnt find the interview i dont really mind noing who wins means i win bets wit my friends and umm if u no where the interview is can u plz post it up

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    i dunno where it is i read it in a magazine a few months ago

fuck Derby County

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    That sucks, he must have gotten in trouble for saying that, you think?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I am more interested in how they will fight. Jason is a real world killer and Freddy kills people when they fall asleep. Does that mean Jason falls asleep and Freddy appears in his dreams.

Does anybody know who wrote it. Wes Craven wrote for Freddy, but I dont know who wrote for Jason. I Wes is not involved it will probably suck&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Thats why I think this movie is going to be dumb.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I&#39;m actually suprised that there is going to be a winner. I thought Hollywood would just make a cheap "they both killed themselves" ending.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    If it was me I would have them team up and kill everyone in Hollowood (I know its spelled wrong did it on purpose) for the shit movies they have been making.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast