Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Community Reps Means You Can Trade Everything!

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Seeing I am tired of people replying in trading threads that 'trading ** is forbidden'. This time period is OVER. The community reps are NO longer as you must surely have read somewhere on FST. This means that you can trade whatever you want whether it is a TL account or NB account etc. Though this does not mean that you do not run any risk in getting a disabled account.

Hope this is clear for everybody because some people still don't get the point or don't want to hear it.

Please bump this thread or post something so that everybody reads this and to stop the spamming in the trading / giveaway threads.

Regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Yes, you're right.

Also note that previously, part of the deal to becoming a CR was to allow invite trading, which meant they couldn't disable you for invite trading.

Now that part of the deal is off too

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    We sincerely hope people will realize that by themselves now
    I would also like to see this... but some have the idea that because FST allows trading it is ok to do it... and that way of mind couldn't be more wrong. Of course you're not breaking FST's rules by doing it, but what about the trackers' rules you agreed to follow when signing up? Are those ok to break?

I guess everyone knows this by now, and they still trade, so I don't think we'll be seeing a change to decrease this problem in the near future, unfortunately.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 02-19-2008 at 08:05 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Indeed

You might like it or not, those are the new rules guys, please respect it

That doesn't mean account trading is a nice thing to do and we don't want to send a message like : " go trade accounts now, it's cool to do so"

We sincerely hope people will realize that by themselves now

I believe people are way more educated on the subject than 1 year ago to compare, well at least i am and know many people like me
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-19-2008 at 12:01 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    That doesn't mean account trading is a nice thing to do, but we hope people will realize that by themselves now
    Somehow I don't think that's going to happen

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    This is in deed very strange: the same group of people all condemn a ratio cheater. A cheater break tracker's rule. But those same group of people see it as their right to break other section of the same tracker's rule: treading account, threading invite.

No one here will ever openly support a ratio cheater; yet we find a lot of support for members to break the rule of tracker on account trading and invite trading.

Just an observation.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    to the OP: i think the problem might be that the people who keep spamming the threads with these things are probably not the same people who read the threads in this section, but only lurks in the invite section, playing besserwissers in a pathetic attempt to "gain points" .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    that also means they can ban ur a$$

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1 question

What FST staff thinks about trading invites / accounts, or giving away invites ?

Im asking this to

Skizo, RealitY, KFlint, Detale

im just Curious

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    u can offer account for trade now its ok but staffer still can hunt u down so dont trade account or invites untell u know what u are doing fst rules have changed but trackers rules dosent....

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    This is in deed very strange: the same group of people all condemn a ratio cheater. A cheater break tracker's rule. But those same group of people see it as their right to break other section of the same tracker's rule: treading account, threading invite.

No one here will ever openly support a ratio cheater; yet we find a lot of support for members to break the rule of tracker on account trading and invite trading.

Just an observation.
    Hmm, questionable logic Hating cheaters but not traders is not necessarily hypocritical. Take me for example: I think cheaters suck, but not because they break tracker rules. I hate them because cheating is inherently dishonest - they take without giving (which goes against the whole ethos of bittorrent and file-sharing) and they lie about how much (or how little) they share. I also hate them because if I trade/give an invite to someone who then falsifies their ratio, it puts me at risk of getting banned from the tracker. Trading is arguably OK, if done responsibly and honestly, but ratio cheating is never justifiable.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast