Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ScT for SCL invite

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Still waiting for someone who is actually online and able to trade their SCL invite now..PM me if you want to offer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    It's not hard if you did all of it when the site was non stop free leech/double upload. Frankly there are only 5 people over 900GB, if he's being truthful then picking this guy out is gonna be easier then a hot knife through butter. One thing I have a hard time understanding is why people seem to think ScL and ScT are equals.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by R3c0n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FaragelloOo View Post
    man i have acc waffles + 1 TB

need sct invite
    Im actually also after waffles..However I dont know much about it, maybe someone can tell me:

1) If trading waffles accounts usually get banned or they dont notice?
    and..
    2) 1TB account seems like quite a lot for a new site (maybe Im wrong), has the user cheated or is it easy to seed there?

Well here's the deal. If your worried about waffles getting disabled, that's nothing compared to the chances of getting your scl disabled. I'm not telling you not to try to trade because I'll get in shit for it. I'm just letting you know that if it's something your worried about I'd do a search for older threds about scl.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R3c0n View Post

Im actually also after waffles..However I dont know much about it, maybe someone can tell me:

1) If trading waffles accounts usually get banned or they dont notice?
    and..
    2) 1TB account seems like quite a lot for a new site (maybe Im wrong), has the user cheated or is it easy to seed there?

Well here's the deal. If your worried about waffles getting disabled, that's nothing compared to the chances of getting your scl disabled. I'm not telling you not to try to trade because I'll get in shit for it. I'm just letting you know that if it's something your worried about I'd do a search for older threds about scl.
    Yeah, your probably right. Ill close this thread and just get an invite the proper way (through a friend)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12