Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Guru

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    stoi definitely
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why do i get asked that and The Fox doesnt lol

I hate singlng anyone out, because i know i will piss someone off that i havnt mentioned. (trying to tread carefully here lol).

obviously all the CR that done a good job in the past, those that got offered CR but refused it because of the invite trading rule as well.

Members that know a lot about torrents in general, and dont get shirty too often in threads, even the best of us bite on occasion.

Post count means nothing, i personally think post count should not count in the invite threads, this will stop members saying GL and +1 and crap like that.

Spammers should even be considered, if some of their posts are deserving of the rank.

I am sure most members have a chequered history on here, some have probably reformed, but they can always swing back the other way as well.

I am sure the mods already have a fair idea who they are going to pick.

and damn, is that the longest sitting on the fence post you have ever read lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Sorry stoi. I hear ya...(just value your opinion, but also don't want you to tread in unsafe waters). It hurts to get left out.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Brandon from FTN
    FSC staff
    Stoi

Members:
    SGTMajor
    SAM
    Polarbear

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So let me get this straight. A few bad CR's get promoted (by you i might add, staff) and you decide to remove CR alltogether and screw over the loyal staff members who spent countless hours here making YOUR site better by making it the known place to go for all community help.. and to make things better you're just going to give us a flashy new title and make us just forget the fact that you're now essentially screwing over the loyal staff members? What makes you any better than the disloyal CR's?

Take a look at my post count, my BT rep, and feel free to even read the hundreds of pm's I get. So much for loyalty on your part huh.
    You can put a pretty frame on the picture, but it's still going to be the same ugly picture.
    Feel free to disable my privileges here, do w/e u want to me. You already lost every ounce of respect I had for you, giving me letters above my name on a website will never make up for the respect you once had. And for those of you on staff that I kindly gave an account to on my site, I won't even retaliate for your disrespect. I just hope some day you learn how to run your site better in a manner as to which you realize the importance of taking care of the members who have stood by your side.
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-22-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    So let me get this straight. A few bad CR's get promoted (by you i might add, staff) and you decide to remove CR alltogether and screw over the loyal staff members who spent countless hours here making YOUR site better by making it the known place to go for all community help.. and to make things better you're just going to give us a flashy new title and make us just forget the fact that you're now essentially screwing over the loyal staff members? What makes you any better than the disloyal CR's?

Take a look at my post count, my BT rep, and feel free to even read the hundreds of pm's I get. So much for loyalty on your part huh.
    You can put a pretty frame on the picture, but it's still going to be the same ugly picture.
    All this was explained via MSN, but you come here in an attempt to trash us?

The fook?

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

All this was explained via MSN, but you come here in an attempt to trash us?

The fook?
    Only thing you explained was:
    A: you have no sense of respect
    B: you don't know what friendship is
    C: you don't even know what loyalty is yourself

I mean no personal disrespect to you. I still think you're a good guy skizo, which is why I have no intention to go disable your FTN acct in spite of you. I just think you need a bit of learning in the above points. I'm only expressing my anger and feelings on the situation. Is that no longer allowed also?
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-22-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Brandon, don't get your self all worked up over it. In the Grand Scheme of things, whats the difference really?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Brandon, don't get your self all worked up over it. In the Grand Scheme of things, whats the difference really?
    I helped staff members here on things that I only do for those I trust. I don't doubt there were others who did the same. Just as FST feels they got burned regarding bad CR's, those of us who trusted FST are now also getting burned.

Let me lay it out for you. Now instead of putting time into helping users here, I have to take that time and now put it into punishing users here. FST is now just a playground with no rules. If you know me personally, you know how much I value respect, and you know how hard it is to earn my respect. With that, I don't appreciate not only myself, but the other sites and people I respect also getting burned in the process. In the grand scheme of things, it's just like it used to be. I'll come here and have to punish every single user who breaks our rules rather than FST simply saying "no".

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I helped staff members here on things that I only do for those I trust. I don't doubt there were others who did the same. Just as FST feels they got burned regarding bad CR's, those of us who trusted FST are now also getting burned.

Let me lay it out for you. Now instead of putting time into helping users here, I have to take that time and now put it into punishing users here. FST is now just a playground with no rules. If you know me personally, you know how much I value respect, and you know how hard it is to earn my respect. With that, I don't appreciate not only myself, but the other sites and people I respect also getting burned in the process. In the grand scheme of things, it's just like it used to be. I'll come here and have to punish every single user who breaks our rules rather than FST simply saying "no".
    Ok, point taken!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast