Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Guru

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    DV8Type (The Fight Club Leader)
    DkRe8ive1 (Very helpful deserves the rank, even if he feels himself he don't deserve it)
    TheFox(Don't know him, but this member is very helpful)
    RvT(System, nothing more to say)
    Stoi (Definitely deserves the rank hands down!!!)
    Sgt Major (Read his username, it explains it all, extremely trustworthy)
    KFlint (Great helpful mod, who usually sees out both sides on various issues here)
    Brandon (Don't know him personally, but see him being exceptionally helpful)
    Sear (I like his views on certain issues)

There are 1 or 2 others who are members and not mods or tracker staff, just can't think of their names at the moment. My brains fried.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    stoi
    rvt
    DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    TheFox
    Brandon

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    DV8
    DkRe8ive1
    TheFox
    RVT

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    TheFox

There are a lot of people off the top of my head who I could nominate for this title, but from the looks of it you guys are choosing the best of the best. I this case, I don't think it's appropriate to choose tracker staff simply for being tracker staff. There are plenty of fantastic and helpful members out there who are great quality posters and really deserve a title that showcases their willingness to help. The above three, in my opinion, were the most deserving of this title.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    will someone recomend me plz!!!! i heard that gurus have girls all around them all the time and im still a virgin .....LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Definatetly Stoi, the most down to earth Sysop/Admin of any tracker. This guy just takes everything in his stride, never shows any airs and graces that he is above normal members. He is just an all round helpful member of this community.

Brandon just for being Brandon. Very helpful guy on these forums, and his posts can be quite witty at times.

Vidde, I remember him from Torrentit and thought he was one of the most approachable mods I had ever seen on a BT site. His posts are always a pleasure to read.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Stio
    Viddie
    All FSC staffer
    Brandon
    where is pECi nowadays?
    Alien5
    benchez
    kingrob

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    I see almost all the names have already been mentioned and i agree with all off them .
    I just whant to add to this list : JGG he doesn`t have a great amount of posts in here but he is definitely an asset to this community , i hope you all remember that giveaway he made here (the one were he asked for the ip`s in his PM i didn`t get in but still what a giveaway that was ..)
    I also whant to add pECI to the list (he helped me , and has a lot of posts in here (even if he is not present here lately)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    KFlint (Great helpful mod, who usually sees out both sides on various issues here)
    i feel honored to have my name listed in your list but we can only have one title at the time and i will keep my mod hat

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i agree with sgtmajor's list. only good apples there

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast