Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair breakdown

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    ok from some time now am starting to grow my hair, its been almost a year and i grew pretty much long hair but from past a month or so iam noticing hair break, while showering and combing, it seems to me they are weakened.
    its come to stage that a large portion of my hair are small and i dont have the same amount of puffiness anymore.

till i started to notice i used Pantin conditioner(silkness), now from past week or so am using sunsilk(strength)but not only its not improving but perhaps its worsen up. on side i used some hair oils as well.

any idea how to prevent this, please dont tell me to cut it down, i put too much effort into growing it.
    any better shampoo/conditioner.

i dont know whether this is relevant to hair breakdown but when sleeping i notice that i stretch my hair while shifting my head.
    Last edited by BawA; 02-22-2008 at 08:25 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You're just brilliant you are

3. Lounge   -   #3
    which part

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #4
    All of you

5. Lounge   -   #5
    well then any idea?

Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #6
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Bawa your hair will break as it grows. Its a natural process and has nothing to do with "stretching your hair in your sleep"**

If you want your hair to be lustrous and full get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks to remove the old ends, brush it every day, eat plenty of fruit, veg, nuts and seeds and drink plenty of water.

**I keep looking at that and giggling like mad.

By the way I know you will say "I can't cut my hair". I mean by cutting, to get the ends trimmed. It'll grow better and longer with regular trimming
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 02-22-2008 at 10:04 AM.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    well then any idea?
    Not a clue. Ask a woman. Or manker.

EDIT: Would pics be too much to ask for

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    well then any idea?

EDIT: Would pics be too much to ask for
    not before 100Kg(20to go)

Benjamen button

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fantastic post

Don't worry, Bawa, you're just going bald. Torturing yourself by eating horrible things like nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables won't make any difference.
    Just look at your dad now. That's you, that is.

Best thing to do now is to shave it all off. Please to be posting before and after pics. Also, set fire to the pile of hair when done.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    acctually my dad has more hair then you probably do manker, we are not much a hair loser but nor we are hair grower.
    shaving my head would be my last resource. anyhow how long it takes till some hair grows up once shaved?

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast