Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing A SEEDBOX

gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    hey guys;

i'm finally thinking about getting a seedbox and i just wanted to ask if there is anyone out there who want's to share a seedbox, coz it's just too expensive for me alone to have one ; so if there is someone out there just pm me so that we can get in contact;

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You might have trouble finding someone willing to do that as there are security issues that come with sharing a seedbox.
    John
    sales [*] torrentswift.com
    TorrentSwift.com - Reliable Seedbox Service

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentswift View Post
    You might have trouble finding someone willing to do that as there are security issues that come with sharing a seedbox.
    Security? LOL this comes from the guy who is advertising a company that does seedboxes for you and actually calls them seedboxes.

I sincerely hope the business is not in your name because it is only a matter of time before you get your ass handed to you by the cops.

and to comment on the quality of your company..

This is the biggest joke of a server company ever:

You give free server to home downloads...wow so kind, I wish everywhere did that....wait whats FTP again?

$60 for 1TB of transfer...on a VPS most likely as you state further up that you can get up to 5mb/s burst speeds?! wtf is that sad sh*t

no offense buddy, but you cant talk about security issues when you are advertising for a company stupid enough to advertise publicly about seedboxes and using them for torrents. How does your company address the legal paperwork? You are so getting your ass sued.

whois:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/torrentswift.com

damn i love the internet. (US ip addy too...man i give it 4 weeks till it gets shut down.)

(ps. you could of atleast paid the $2 for anonymous domain registration.)
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-22-2008 at 02:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fatcat69 ---> stfu
    Need FTN,FSC

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if u can use linux u can get ur own seedbox for around 30$ with 2tb transfer 50$ with windows...not so expensive...i dont recomend sharing a box,to much hassel.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje View Post
    fatcat69 ---> stfu
    stop spamming nooblet ...enjoy the juicy irony

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Lollercopters at the Pro series on that site...thanks fatcat

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    lol
    fatcat you killing me

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    - Security? LOL this comes from the guy who is advertising a company that does seedboxes for you and actually calls them seedboxes.
    Our seedboxes are secure thank you. I am referring to the fact that if someone were to share a seedbox account with him he can steal their passkey and vice versa. Maybe if you read what he said you would have a better understanding of the situation.

I sincerely hope the business is not in your name because it is only a matter of time before you get your ass handed to you by the cops.
    I see you were clever enough to do a whois below. To save anyone the trouble I will paste the info here:
    John Mark
    101st street
    JAMAICA, New York 11433
    United States
    Why don't you visit.

You give free server to home downloads...wow so kind, I wish everywhere did that....wait whats FTP again?

What's your point here? If you don't know how to use FTP you can download through the web interface

$60 for 1TB of transfer...on a VPS most likely as you state further up that you can get up to 5mb/s burst speeds?! wtf is that sad sh*t

We have several servers. As for the 5mb burst speeds, i'm not sure where you read that we can only burst 5mb/s. I can inform you though that individual torrents on the server can burst to 5mb/s.

no offense buddy, but you cant talk about security issues when you are advertising for a company stupid enough to advertise publicly about seedboxes and using them for torrents. How does your company address the legal paperwork? You are so getting your ass sued.
    Why do torrents have to be illegal? Where have we ever advertised something illegal? FYI while we advertise publically - the servers are private, along with whatever files our users download.

whois:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/torrentswift.com

damn i love the internet. (US ip addy too...man i give it 4 weeks till it gets shut down.)

Well at least here something you have said something that half makes sense. Correct, our site www.torrentswift.com is hosted in the US, on a US IP. Liquidweb infact:
    http://network-tools.com/default.asp...rrentswift.com
    Obviously the seedboxes arn't in the US.

stop spamming nooblet ...enjoy the juicy irony
    Maybe you need to take a leaf out of your own book
    Last edited by torrentswift; 02-22-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    John
    sales [*] torrentswift.com
    TorrentSwift.com - Reliable Seedbox Service

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    now thats what i call a real sales rep! damn, why dont vectoral and hosting-ie and the like get one too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast