Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 2

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    mgs2 dosnt work with ati cards. also mgs2 has a hugh amound of high rez movies in it. i read about it in pc gamer. not compatable with ati cards. and the graphix looked nice in the screens

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Don't most of you have a PS2? Why do people play such old games on PC when they've played them on a console ? Take Vice City; what's the point? What's new? An extra level? Wow a new weapon?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    Well i do not own a PS2, and the reason that I dont is because I prefer the PC. Not gonna start a console vs. PC war here. Ever heard of a mod? that makes shit pretty new does it not?
    As long as you can use a decent controler, or the controls are decent moreover, then I prefer it on a PC.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    I have PS2 but PC games have such better graphix and can be updated via patches and modZ that's why i love PC games by the way i already own Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 but im downloading the PC so i can play the VR missions and all the extras SUBSTANCE has...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12