Thread: Garbled Songs On Kazaa!?

HaredX
    Hey, I noticed recently that many of the new releases of songs are garbled. The song works just fine for about 15 seconds and then it turns into some crap that sounds like the devil speaking out of his asshole, is anyone else experiencing this and how are they doing it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    We just added a new handy feature in the forums. The new feature it called..........

Search.

The search link is located in the top right hand corner of the forums. Please make use of it. Enjoy!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    IamCool
    Originally posted by HaredX@1 August 2003 - 23:28
    Hey, I noticed recently that many of the new releases of songs are garbled. The song works just fine for about 15 seconds and then it turns into some crap that sounds like the devil speaking out of his asshole, is anyone else experiencing this and how are they doing it?
    yeah i get the same shit as you fucking do. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck the RIAA! I downloaded the Black Eyed Peas, and it was all scrambled!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    HaredX
    hey blunt how bout you fucking say something constructive instead of flaming, I looked at all the latest posts and none of them fit my problem

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    IamCool
    use soalseek my brotha

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by HaredX@2 August 2003 - 05:55
    hey blunt how bout you fucking say something constructive instead of flaming, I looked at all the latest posts and none of them fit my problem
    I think my post was 'constructive.' I showed you something, how to use the search feature. I'm sorry all the latest posts didn't fit your problem. Try different keywords next time.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    This is for all you people claiming we don't "search" when we get a fake file...first how does the search option have anything to do with downloading a fake/corrupted file. What do u type in non-fake before the name and the search gives u the non fakes. What you're saying makes no sense....we obviously used the "search" to find the file, that has nothing to do with downloading a fake/corrupted file...u should think a little more before you type...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    He means the search function of this forum. There are already like 100 threads about this.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    HaredX
    how about you search my nutsack